Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean they both have God anatomy right??

Was the destruction of that planet God killing level??

Was there ANY chance of Loki and Sylvie surviving that apocalypse of mortals?

I mean like Dr strange points out in infinity war..... As a person completely unaware of the TVA..... He..... With his resources, can see thousands of time lines with a gem this series reduced to a paper weight....

So I mean, the likelihood of them surviving can never be 0.

And if it's not 0..... Those two, left unchecked.... Could create a crazy variance. So it's best to swoop in, take them out. And let the time line destroy itself before an alternate of them both surviving happens....

Deep reach.... No videos.... All me
They don't have the same physiology as Thor. They are fully grown Frost Giant runts with cosmetic enchantments.

Remember in the first Thor film, the Frost Giabts were frail as fuck and easy to kill.

I mean they both have God anatomy right??

Was the destruction of that planet God killing level??

Was there ANY chance of Loki and Sylvie surviving that apocalypse of mortals?

I mean like Dr strange points out in infinity war..... As a person completely unaware of the TVA..... He..... With his resources, can see thousands of time lines with a gem this series reduced to a paper weight....

So I mean, the likelihood of them surviving can never be 0.

And if it's not 0..... Those two, left unchecked.... Could create a crazy variance. So it's best to swoop in, take them out. And let the time line destroy itself before an alternate of them both surviving happens....

Deep reach.... No videos.... All me
They're not real gods or even godlike
They are basically just very long lived humans with far advance tech

Ehhh iono if a long lived human could survive falling thru the bifrost or being slammed around by the hulk n shit
I'm sure if they can evolved to live thousands of years then surely the evolved to become much more durable and strong

My point is, I don't 100% believe he would be instant dead from that clash ...

If there's a chance he could survive.... That's a possible variation in the time line

I don't think odin is really a god
Like I said they more of long lived humans then actual gods

he’s literally the god of war and wisdom, aka the most powerful being of the nine realms, aka god of the heavens.

Thor is the god of thunder.

Hela is the goddess of death.

Loki is the god of mischief.

all of these titles have been stated across multiple films/ episodes.

how can you deny that?

I guess you'd have to define what a god is then
Alpha/Omega, all seeing/all knowing, beyond the the mortal plane. Neither alive nor dead but just existing
To the humans 1000+ years agos they were 'gods', but now we know about tech and aliens
When you got being like the Hulk, Dr Strange, Wanda, Captain Marvel, beings like Thor and Loki don't seem that godly

he’s literally the god of war and wisdom, aka the most powerful being of the nine realms, aka god of the heavens.

Thor is the god of thunder.

Hela is the goddess of death.

Loki is the god of mischief.

all of these titles have been stated across multiple films/ episodes.

how can you deny that?
Just because they called themselves gods and were called gods but extremely less advance civilization does not mean they are gods

So as expected the Time-Keepers were a front. KANG

They kept talking/laughing after the first one got its head lopped off so someone is controlling them obviously... "they" even tried to negotiate wit Loki calling her a child of the TimeKeepers..

Iono if ima roll with Kang just yet tho. Seems kinda TOO obvious but I may be wrong

Never realised GoTG Mantis had ties to Lamentis (ep3) doing a bit of reading, looks like Lamentis has a lot of comic book history tied to it. Also “moondragon” who in the comics joins the GoTG is from there.

fact they skipped to it during 2077 could create a pocket in between To have a lead up story following the current sequencing of the films.

ce5f4078b73601cf23bd7c70bf17538a1929f2ac.gifv

15e4194e971784706c50b71f05dbed9c8267b9b2.gifv

1f82074954d5a28a962217d365baf992cac44a2e.gifv

fa9415c48e876f91d5b6ba9ee17fb9199a3fecca.gifv

1023dc4e57b7bef19be897ef29aa92d650a7418f.gifv

e86583d28052301b90c785f618d36bbcbbcc3ddc.gifv

27d096407652e37617b5bfea8b1500d9b64f71cb.gifv

1d1230862d322bad4269eedac82a6ae6d0bb96cf.gifv

c56f048475497334c59f09fc7f5bfb5479b2cf0a.gifv

ba01710ba11c8f71cdbac898e35361c6857cd200.gifv

Back