Welcome To aBlackWeb

None of these sources are credible

So I got my hopes up for nothing...........

giphy.gif

Rewatching DD
Season 1 karens a bitch and she killed my nigga Ben.
I'm angry all over again, fuck her forever word to @Mister B.

In the middle of season 2 now and matt is mad annoying with the altruism. Cac just almost got elektra killed stopping her from killing people that was tryna kill them. Then she saved his life in his apt only for this nigga to wake up and kick her out cause he wanna cry that she killed the ninja that almost killed him...bruh.

Foggy a bitch but matt convinced him to take the case only to leave him high and dry. Ho niggatry afoot.
Again fuck karen

I'm mad all over again

Great show tho

Netflix's suite of Marvel-branded television shows will be leaving the streaming service.
Eagle-eyed viewers spied a message on the platform, which informed subscribers that "Daredevil," "Jessica Jones," "Luke Cage," "Iron Fist," "The Punisher" and "The Defenders" would only be available until March 1.

The shows, released between 2015 and 2019, were made before Disney decided to create its own slate of Marvel titles connected to its cinematic universe. Netflix's license of the content has ended and rights have reverted back to Disney.

It is currently unclear when these shows will be available through Disney's streaming services, and if they will be made available on Disney+, with the company's other Marvel content, or on Hulu.

Contracts with Netflix previously prevented title characters from appearing in any non-Netflix series for two years after their cancellation. However, those terms have ended, which allowed Charlie Cox to reprise his role as Matthew Murdock, aka Daredevil, in the Sony-Disney co-production "Spider-Man: No Way Home" and Vincent D'Onofrio to appear as Wilson Fisk, aka Kingpin, in the Marvel show "Hawkeye."

The Defenders are already coming back. Hours after being removed from Netflix, Daredevil,Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Punisher, and The Defenders have found a new streaming home, right on Disney+. That's right, days after the company announced the DefendersVerse would be added to Disney's flagship streamer in international markets, the Mouse announced that's the case stateside as well. Better yet, it appears each episode will be added to the service unedited as it initially appeared on Netflix.

The shows will be able to be streamed on Disney+ beginning March 16th in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. In addition to the DefendersVerse, Disney+ will also be the new exclusive streaming home of all seven seasons of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, another show that was previously streaming on Netflix.

The shows will be available in all Disney+ markets by the end of the year.

Just seen the actress who played Elektra about to be in a show on FOX called “The Cleaning Lady”
View attachment 723610

I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but I couldn't place it.

And lol @ a show about a hispanic woman cleaning up messes left by hispanic drug dealers. That shit is basically a stereotype wrapped up in a sterotype.

And lol @ a show about a hispanic woman cleaning up messes left by hispanic drug dealers. That shit is basically a stereotype wrapped up in a sterotype.

i saw that trailer and my first thought was “this shit got the green light in 2022?”

i saw that trailer and my first thought was “this shit got the green light in 2022?”

Actully...I believe she's Filipino or half Filipino.

Its a racist adjacent play on words.

She cleans up murder scenes (its a real job) so they call her "the cleaning lady"

Its on fox, so thats on brand for them

Back