Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nothing wrong with that Kingpin Scene, he was always super strong/durable.

Dude throws hands with spiderman lol. Netflix Kingpin wasnt gonna be able to do that unless they returned him closer to his comic version.
Kingpin is just a regular human. Spiderman always held back fighting him. Only time he really let loose is when kingpin had his aunt shot. Spiderman stopped playing around and crushed him in front of the whole prison.

Reactions: GNS
Kingpin is just a regular human. Spiderman always held back fighting him. Only time he really let loose is when kingpin had his aunt shot. Spiderman stopped playing around and crushed him in front of the whole prison.

he is a regular human but strong as hell.

I thought Hawkeye did a decent job showing how strong he is supposed to be. It looked odd with some of the movements of Vincent but they will hopefully get it straight in Echo and the new Daredevil show.

Yeah the ending left much to be desired but I think Kingpin wasn’t that bad. It was a little silly but not terrible
Nothing was silly bout netflix kingpin
Hes a damn self made mobster

Shiiit
Into the spideyverse kingpin>>>>hawkeye kingpin
I hated it

Hawkeye kingpin wasn’t terrible, but he wasn’t as menacing as he was in the Netflix series. The continuity of his character was broken.

He would have never been bested by a teenage girl. And certainly not one that has absolutely no special powers. He beat the shit out of Daredevil in one of the greatest fights of that series and Daredevil is a beast fighter. It’s been a while but that’s how I remember that fight going down at least.

Last edited:
Back