Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m ready for Charlie cox and kingpin being the only people to return

I’m not about to sit here and be upset over foggy or Karen not being apart of this

Last edited:
I'd be down for Bullseye to come back and I'm sure DD is getting a powerup boost like Kingpin did.

I’m ready for Charlie cox and kingpin being there only people to return

I’m not about to sit here and be upset over foggy or Karen not being apart of this
When I think reboot with this show, I'm thinking mainly of the way they tell the story. Everything from plot, tone, appearance cinematically and costume interpretations.

I don't think they do an full out origin reboot unless it's like the first one where there are flashbacks

When I think reboot with this show, I'm thinking mainly of the way they tell the story. Everything from plot, tone, appearance cinematically and costume interpretations.

I don't think they do an full out origin reboot unless it's like the first one where there are flashbacks
If they are going to incorporate this into the MCU can everything that’s happened seamlessly fit with all the existing characters and their stories? I didn’t watch season 3 and I haven’t seen daredevil since like 2016 or something so I really don’t remember

One major question is what kind of reboot this would be, should it become a finished project. Matt Murdock's cameo appearance in Spider-Man: No Way Home didn't give much away, but did show a character who looked and acted extremely similarly to the Daredevil we saw on Netflix.

With that in mind, this could be more of a reboot in the sense of firmly tying the show into the current Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, with the multiverse now firmly in play, it's possible this could be a more drastic reboot, altering the character's backstory in some way.

Separately, it feels as though there's a strong possibility the character will appear in the Echo spin-off series, which will focus on Alaqua Cox's take on the deaf superhero and, seemingly, her relationship to longtime Daredevil nemesis Kingpin.

Kingpin is supposed to be strong an imposing like the books. The problem was the comedy didn't blend with his character.

I dont think it was meant to be comical tho.. it was such a stark contrast from what we've seen previously that it came off, to me anyway, as ridiculous and hilarious.

He's supposed to be this imposing and threatening character and it ended up looking like some looney tunes shit. Poor execution unless that was the aesthetic they were going for

We saw ya man rip a whole door off lol and it's just my opinion man. I didn't feel much tension throughout this entire series and I know it's because of the tone and the Christmas theme.

Back