Welcome To aBlackWeb

WTF?! This has to be deeper than rap

Writers already s4 all planned out.

There is more going on behind the scenes than jus low viewership numbers. Cuz i kno dare devil does solid to good numbers. Something else is goin on smh

WTF?! This has to be deeper than rap

Writers already s4 all planned out.

There is more going on behind the scenes than jus low viewership numbers. Cuz i kno dare devil does solid to good numbers. Something else is goin on smh

lol shows get cancelled all the time. there’s no guarantee a show will renewed after its season concludes
it’s fucked up but that’s how the game go

Naw.... It has potential to surpass them all.

First season is hovering at an 8.5 for me.. Plus it's also being produced by mad ghost.... So it's already official

Not with them horrible ass cosplay costumes. Beast Boy has to leave the room every time to shapeshift. And all he turns into is a tiger. I see this lasting 1 more season at best.

@King Du gon be pissed once Titans gets cancelled and folks get tired of watching the same DC animated joints over and over again due to lack of subscribers

Reactions: GNS
Yea that's not happening.

You can hope tho

I don't hope that happens.. I been saying I want both to thrive.. there's lots of great stories to tell.

One studio just happens to tell those stories better than the other IMO and I hope that changes

He killed his role

tumblr_nmwxggOQHP1sprtmco1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nmwxggOQHP1sprtmco4_500.gif

tumblr_nmwxggOQHP1sprtmco3_500.gif

tumblr_nmwxggOQHP1sprtmco2_500.gif

Back