Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well from what I heard they’re developing new shows like a show based on Loki, one on Scarlett Witch, and like a buddy cop show featuring Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Plus they’re developing a Star Wars series. Shit is about to be GOAT.

Aren't all those, minus the Star Wars, just one season and done tho.

Back in the game baby!

that's not it.thats not what I call back in the game. they could've had another season with a bullseye arc they left that in the air. it could've been an arc where bullseye kills karen. this time he would have a costume shit would've been dope. they said had plans for dare devil in the future which means he will prolly be guest starring in Jessica jones or iron fist or punisher or he could come to the mcu. i'm still upset they cancelled luke cage I say they should bring him back with a heroes for hire series.

Shits sad it got cancelled. This HAS to be because of the disney stream service though.. I understand all the shows lost a lot of viewing numbers, but i cant imagine it was so bad that they ALL got cancelled. Jessica Jones and Punisher the only shows left now.

I love all the speculation instead of simply waiting to see just how this plays out. Everyone just knows what they believe is true. Will even have arguments over it.

Still won't be better than Luke Cage, Punisher, or Daredevil

:host::host:

Naw.... It has potential to surpass them all.

First season is hovering at an 8.5 for me.. Plus it's also being produced by mad ghost.... So it's already official
Given WB's propensity to fuck things up, let's not bet on this.

New management. Mad ghost ain't fucking nothing up

Back