Welcome To aBlackWeb

after watching Vincent D'Onofrio body his role as Kingpin, I wanted to go watch reruns of him as Detective Bobby Goren from Law and Order: Criminal Intent.....can't find it on Netflix or Hulu

after watching Vincent D'Onofrio body his role as Kingpin, I wanted to go watch reruns of him as Detective Bobby Goren from Law and Order: Criminal Intent.....can't find it on Netflix or Hulu
That was the best Law and Order IMO. He was the reason I watched it.

Him on law and order was dope as hell but man sometimes his "all knowing" character got annoying af for me.

*walks into establishment for questioning*
"These drapes" *rubs drapes between finger tips*
"These drapes were inspired by a late mid 1800s italian artist. There only exists 2 in the world and one is held in museum."

*gives suspect the Gotcha look*

"This is the same fabric we found on the murder scene. Any idea how it got there?"

Dude was too much and too random at times. Glad to see his getting fat landed him more roles.

Last edited:
Karen is annoying as fuck. Reminds me of Holly from Power.

I'm only on ep 8 so far but

I waited damn near 2 and 1/2 years for The Karen Page Show FEATURING Daredevil. :scust:

This broad got more screen time this season than the first 2 DD seasons and The Punisher combine.

Best scene so far was when Fisk banker pulled her card and had her ass shook. I played that scene like 4-5 times in a row.

Melvin was putting in work during the FBI raid at his warehouse.....Betsy would have been proud...lol
That's because that strabrerry milk gives Melvin that retard boost necessary to win

These assholes been wearing the wrong damn costumes for the whole season.

I wasn't feeling it at first but this is marvel and they don't like costumes most heroes dont keep there mask on in a fight except ant man ,iron man, and black panther. Bullseye running around impersonating daredevil made it dope and the contrast between them two in the last episode fight was dope also. Im not a fan of Daredevil's black costume but when he wrapped this muay Thai gauntlets around his arm it made it look cool. It looked like an unlockable skin for a video game. It was a good season it kept me guessing and had unexpected twist especially the nun being dare devils moms.
What I really liked was they showed kingpins strength. That weight room scene and the final fight between kingpin daredevil and bullseye I'm the penthouse living room that's was kingpin all over. It reminds me of an old spiderma comic I own where kiñgpin fights spiderman in his livingroom to maintain his marriage with Vanessa.
Speaking of Vanessa I only read a few comics with her in it but I don't remember her being supportive of kingpins criminal career. She left him when he lost to spiderman in that fight. I know shows take a different direction from comics though. Vanessa fine but they went the typical that being attracted to men of power route with her. I think Monica bellluci could've made a great vanessa also. Dope after credit scene with bullseye also.

Whelp another one bites the dust. They have to be moving everything to the Disney streaming service

Another Marvel Netflix show has officially bitten the dust.

According to a new report from Deadline, Daredevil has officially been cancelled after three seasons on Netflix.

Marvel’s Daredevil will not return for a fourth season on Netflix,” the company said in a statement to Deadline. “We are tremendously proud of the show’s last and final season and although it’s painful for the fans, we feel it best to close this chapter on a high note. We’re thankful to showrunner Erik Oleson, the show’s writers, stellar crew and incredible cast including Charlie Cox as Daredevil himself, and we’re grateful to the fans who have supported the show over the years. While the series on Netflix has ended, the three existing seasons will remain on the service for years to come, while the Daredevil character will live on in future projects for Marvel.”

This story is developing...
23355415-27A5-4B41-96E5-0747176B0A53.gif

Oh I’m still getting the app. At this point there’s nothing keeping me with Netflix so when Disney drops the app I’m getting rid of Netflix

Back