I liked all the emotion.
Kingpin finally getting to let loose.
Dex finally snapping on everybody
Matt finally getting his hands on kingpin

That shit was just mad anticipated elements coming together....

As far as choreography goes, it might have not been up to par with the others because kingpin ain't a martial artist, but it was still dope to watch

Hopefully they dont cancel this shit. Shit was dope as fuck.

Yall already hit all the points. Didnt wanna come in here til I watched it.

From what I read not sure if yall touched on it, Bullseye gets adamantium in his spine after his back breaks from the comics. Wonder how it all plays especially with Melvin dead who makes DD a new suite and/or does Bullseye get a suit.

I guess they got the other suit in custody from Mel but sure he probably wanna update the look a little by season 4.

Reactions: 313 Wayz
Hopefully they dont cancel this shit. Shit was dope as fuck.

Yall already hit all the points. Didnt wanna come in here til I watched it.

From what I read not sure of yall touched on it, Bullseye gets adamantium in his spine after his back breaks. Wonder how it all plays especially with Melvin dead who makes DD a new suite.

I guess they got the other in custody but sure he probably wanna update the look a little by season 4
It’s not adamantium because at the time of filming Marvel didn’t own the X Men properties, but they’ll retcon it as such later on.

It’s not adamantium because at the time of filming Marvel didn’t own the X Men properties, but they’ll retcon it as such later on.

Aah ok, true. They never really said anything at end of show so still possible.

tumblr_pgyt13Mrh11uqfsrjo1_540.gif

tumblr_pgyt13Mrh11uqfsrjo2_540.gif

tumblr_pgyt13Mrh11uqfsrjo3_540.gif

tumblr_pgyt13Mrh11uqfsrjo4_540.gif
tumblr_pgyt13Mrh11uqfsrjo5_540.gif

tumblr_pgyt13Mrh11uqfsrjo6_540.gif

Since we took that turn, only one I could see being kingpin would be the lannisters father. Forgot his name.

Little Finger was not even a boss and he died like a bitch. Kingpin would have had the Starks and the Lanisters working for him like he had the FBI.
LF was trash af and stayed gettin hoed in public. Furthermore he caught 0 bodies. Further FURTHER more, kingpin actually ended up with the bitch he wanted. And she liked him back!

LF was trash af and stayed gettin hoed in public. Furthermore he caught 0 bodies. Further FURTHER more, kingpin actually ended up with the bitch he wanted. And she liked him back!
Lil finger did throw the aunt through the sky hole but that was a hoe way to kill someone as hoe ways is lil finger nature. Where you @Elzo69Renaissance ?