Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL @ niggas not liking Brie before you even seen the movie.

I'm sure when you niggas was reading your Ironman comics you thought, "You know who'd be a great Ironman, that MF from Chaplin"

:foh5:

Then say brie don't do it for you and not make a blanket statement about women being leads in movies

That was my issue

Fwiw, I didn't see Ghostbusters reboot but I saw oceans 8. My only criticism of it was they could've just titled this some generic ass title instead of attaching it to the ocean franchise. This was definitely a show horn attempt to latch on and try to get viewers from that pov instead of allowing it to stand on its own

Give me another Hidden Figures, or a full movie on the women of Wakanda. Give Angela a role of an ancient African Queen. I dont wanna see a woman lead movie for the sake of riding a wave any more than I wanna see 10,000 kevin hart movies. Same shit. Doesn't mean I hate women or kevin.

So now an initial opinion can't be formed based on whats been shown already?

Got it.

How the fuck do you know if she"capture the role" off 2 gotdamn minutes

tenor.gif

Give me another Hidden Figures, or a full movie on the women of Wakanda. Give Angela a role of an ancient African Queen. I dont wanna see a woman lead movie for the sake of riding a wave any more than I wanna see 10,000 kevin hart movies. Same shit. Doesn't mean I hate women or kevin.

Yeah cuz that wouldn't be riding some Hollywood wave either.

:foh5:

slowly but surely.....

they all starting to see..............

tenor.gif

Opinion....key word. And not just the trailer but the initial movie clips that came out years ago, the still shots. I havent heard of thus woman until now so I have nothing than what Ive seen to base MY opinion of off.

And I've early stated I'll keep an open mind despite not being initially impressed. And admitted she may kill the role.

This

You pretty much know the ending of endgame. You know don't know the path to get there.

And I don't think she is going to be the end all saviour but her role will be as impactful as the original avengers
Nah we don't know the ending, there's gonna be so many surprises in Endgame ,what if Cap AND Iron

Man survive ?,what if they BOTH die ? What if we get Annihilus ? What if Ultron returns ?

tenor.gif

Nigga easily.

Robert did. They captured the essence of Tony Starks in the first 30 seconds. The shit jumped off the scene. "IT" factor.

Brie looks and comes off like an dolphin instructor in a rubber Biker Boyz suit.

Lets see how much got damn personality you mother fuckers have after getting Manchurian Candidate'd and crashing head first into gotdamn Blockbuster.

Nigga easily.

Robert did. They captured the essence of Tony Starks in the first 30 seconds. The shit jumped off the scene. "IT" factor.

Brie looks and comes off like an dolphin instructor in a rubber Biker Boyz suit.

Hinshight is 20/20 clown ass nigga.

We've all seen 2 great mins but then it was 1hr 3omin of shit.

....Wait why I'm I arguing w/ your dumb ass.

You the retarded fuck that said Aquaman was better than Black Panther

tenor.gif

This nigga is a crybaby. Yall niggas deal with emotional like bitches when somebody disagrees with y'all

Says the faggot ass bitch that keep hittin the feelings button

Fitting you have Ike Turner as your avi. He was a bitch and your a bitch.

Niggas stop it, the estrogen you giving off right now is oozing through the pixels of my phone. Scust. I'm done with you nigga.

Nah we don't know the ending, there's gonna be so many surprises in Endgame ,what if Cap AND Iron

Man survive ?,what if they BOTH die ? What if we get Annihilus ? What if Ultron returns ?
So you don't know thanos gets defeated

And black panther and spider Man are coming back?

You need to see the movie to know this?

So you don't know thanos gets defeated

And black panther and spider Man are coming back?

You need to see the movie to know this?

Yo I thought you was gonna change that glow shit Fresh using.

Give slim back his bread or let him chose another cuz that shit ain't it.

Back