Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo I thought you was gonna change that glow shit Fresh using.

Give slim back his bread or let him chose another cuz that shit ain't it.
I was just in his settings and couldn't see any permissions he had to make that glow

I might have to just login as him or some shit to remove it lol

Niggas in here talking out the side of their mouths about shit you know nothing about. Kinda lame.
Y'all projecting how you feel about women on how well you think the movie is gonna do. Super bowl, and asg right around the corner this shit hasn't even got a real promo push yet.

Wrong on all counts.

It's not about any of that.

Bruh, Carol has been Captain Marvel for a long time, well before this SJW wave began.

Also several characters have held that title and most of them were women. Going back to the 80s with Monica.

Didn't know any of this.

When I was reading comics...........mid-70's-mid 80's.........the only Marvels were Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel.

Don't recall what their real names were either, so unless Carol and Monica were Ms Marvels.........they must've come along after I stopped reading comics.

So, when I see a trailer for a Captain Marvel movie with a female playing that role.........it's not a big stretch for me to assume that it's part of the same line of thinking that produced the Ghostbusters and Ocean's 8 foolishness.

Not just because it's a female lead, but because the trailer doesn't look promising.......and because the female playing Captain Marvel doesn't seem like she's meshing into the role at all.

I would've had the same opinion about the movie possibly being a flop if there was a male character playing the role and I got the same vibe.

Obviously the SJW angle wouldn't have come into play, but.........based on the previews I've seen.........this movie has the potential to be a huge fail for the Marvel Universe.

38BlfVp.png

I mean, Infinity War IS the pinnacle of this entire thing

True, which is also another reason why the movie will probably flop.

Basically, the same thing that tied all these movies together and made them successful..........might ultimately be the very reason this movie doesn't do as well.

Simply because they've relied too heavily on that story arc, and the characters in this new movie........from what I've seen thus far.......don't seem strong enough to do that storyline justice.

And if this joint is a hit @deadeye excuse is going be "I told you it was some SJW..blah,blah,blah."

Even tho only 2 months out this hasn't come even remotely close to the feminist/sjw push WW got.

:hahaha:

True, which is also another reason why the movie will probably flop.

Basically, the same thing that tied all these movies together and made them successful..........might ultimately be the very reason this movie doesn't do as well.

Simply because they've relied too heavily on that story arc, and the characters in this new movie........from what I've seen thus far.......don't seem strong enough to do that storyline justice.

Ehhhh... iono about all that.

Antman to me is honestly the LEAST interesting and most ridiculous character out of all the MCU movies.. but Marvel managed to make two good films surrounding that character.

I have no reason to doubt that this will be a good movie as well... I'm just not HYPE about it.. and that's fine.

Marvel has shown time and time again they can take low tier characters and build great stories and films around them.

And if this joint is a hit @deadeye excuse is going be "I told you it was some SJW..blah,blah,blah."

Even tho only 2 months out this hasn't come even remotely close to the feminist/sjw push WW got.

:hahaha:

Different scenario.

Wonder Woman has always been a female superhero.

So there's nothing wrong with women rallying behind that movie.

i swear if that nigga deadeye like Du and be waiting to the shit hit netflix, i'ma put him on timeout

Different scenario.

Wonder Woman has always been a female superhero.

So there's nothing wrong with women rallying behind that movie.

This is just dumb.

1. she's a woman in the comics and I'm not a comic reader but I do know that they have switched genders for established characters a few times.

2. Did you have that same felling bout Nick Fury.

has nick fury always been black?

No, but Nick Fury's never been a woman either.

This is just dumb.

1. she's a woman in the comics and I'm not a comic reader but I do know that they have switched genders for established characters a few times.

The bolded is exactly what I have a problem with.

There's really not a legitimate reason to do that.

Ironically, it seems like it's being used as an easy way out for not creating any original female characters.

im legit shocked at him thinking this was some forced attempt to make females the lead character of a movie to ride a wave

I'm also surprised that you and others can't see that it's no accident that they decided to go with a female version of the character.

This shit reminds me of when McDonald's changed the formula for it's fries and started getting health conscious and selling salads and shit.

Basically, it doesn't make sense to go out of your way to cater to a demographic that doesn't eat at McDonald's to begin with.

Same thing with this genre of movies.

Sure, there's probably a few women here or there who like comics.........but, by and large.........the fanbase for these movies is predominantly male.

I'd be surprised if women even represent 10% of the fanbase........and that's being generous.

This thread is a perfect example.

How many women have posted in this thread?

I might be wrong, but I can't see any ABW chicks outside of maybe @shutupGabi or @Whis Khalifa who might be into this.

Last edited:
The bolded is exactly what I have a problem with.

There's really not a legitimate reason to do that.

Ironically, it seems like it's being used as an easy way out for not creating any original female characters.

So I take it you've had an issue with it long b4 there were an movies.

Cuz it's not the filmmakers just changing the characters, it's the actually source material they're using .

Back