Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ol mad cuz you was wrong ass nigga

View attachment 101513

tenor.gif

Marvel execs: We're gonna make a movie for the women, a movie for the blacks, a movie for the gays......do we have any Jewish heroes in the stash???

2020...look out for a magneto stand alone
:hahaha:

Where's DC's?
DC doesn't pander...dont have to make a "black" movie.....their plans are to tell stories that black characters are featured in.

Cyborg and John Stewart will both be heavily featured in the next coming years....

DC doesn't pander...dont have to make a "black" movie.....their plans are to tell stories that black characters are featured in.

Cyborg and John Stewart will both be heavily featured in the next coming years....

oh, so DC gonna pass up a chance to make almost a Billion dollars at the box office from black america?

They're even more stupid than i thought

Who else they got outside of them two, maybe Steel and Static Shock? Black lightning maybe since the show boosted the spotlight on the character a bit.

oh, so DC gonna pass up a chance to make almost a Billion dollars at the box office from black america?

They're even more stupid than i thought
Marvel got lucky cuz most of black america was too gullible to see the black pandering was forced, they thought they needed that movie, and marvel pulled it off very well i might add...

but the story geof johns been wanting to tell the longest was a buddy cop lethal weapon style story with the green laterns hal jordan and john stewart

either way you play it cyborg and john stewart are major members of the justice league, so they're screen time will be coming in the future

Posted at the same time... You think DC is gonna make movies outa these chars honestly?
i think they'd go statik shock to be honest....

makes the most sense....

both statik and BL are in young justice

Marvel got lucky cuz most of black america was too gullible to see the black pandering was forced, they thought they needed that movie, and marvel pulled it off very well i might add...

but the story geof johns been wanting to tell the longest was a buddy cop lethal weapon style story with the green laterns hal jordan and john stewart

either way you play it cyborg and john stewart are major members of the justice league, so they're screen time will be coming in the future

That's the problem... Black Panther got screen time in Civil War... and then got his WHOLE ASS MOVIE... and more screen time in Infinity War.... jusssayin.

You begrudge Marvel for making a film targeted to black folks... but happy with just getting some screen time with DC...

makes no sense fam

gullible huh?

be quiet

Back