Welcome To aBlackWeb

If this chick is good and can do the franchise justice, then it's all good.

I understand criticizing credentials and track record, but this chick does have at least one comic based show under her belt. Watchmen and Blade are very different, but there's no reason to believe she won't do a good job. I mean Coogler went from Creed to Black Panther without a hitch. This chick should get the same benefit of the doubt.

Niggas acting like the woman doesn't have source material to draw from. Like she's completely making the character up from thin air. And if anyone deserves a chance,I rather it be a sistah so she can break down doors in this film genre.

Coogler did it with BP. I'm sure Ali will have some input as well.

Niggas acting like the woman doesn't have source material to draw from. Like she's completely making the character up from thin air. And if anyone deserves a chance,I rather it be a sistah so she can break down doors in this film genre.

Coogler did it with BP. I'm sure Ali will have some input as well.

This. I could see if they gave the duty to Shonda Rhimes or something like that. Then everyone would have reason to question the choice, but this chick's biggest work to date was some comic book shit.

No need to if a white dude wrote the first three and Snipes had to fight for what he needed then disney blocked him now they got a black woman whos not black american lineage wise its clear they're going to push these anti black men agenda, and setup some gay black woman or swirling black woman or wannabe woman to be forced in our faces so I'm good. I see how anti black racist hollywood is operating.
Son... what????

Niggas is acting like white hollywood especially disney hasnt already buck broken paper boy from atlanta in his role like they wont do it in the blade film. Smh.
What site were you on prior to joining this one b

Black american men and women need each other we shouldnt push white supremacist agendas in any film forum or anything else. Why are yall against problackness and black empowerment? Why do yall want white or those who identify as white or bootlick white peoples validation?

Yeah this MF in like Guam or something.

source.gif

Some of these black women want to push that gay agenda shit and I see why people wouldn't want them writing shit.

I SAID SOME AND NOT ALL before y'all try to push I don't like black women doing shit.

I have no problem supporting a black women as a director and writer that can make great movies and tv shows.

If this chick is good and can do the franchise justice, then it's all good.

I understand criticizing credentials and track record, but this chick does have at least one comic based show under her belt. Watchmen and Blade are very different, but there's no reason to believe she won't do a good job. I mean Coogler went from Creed to Black Panther without a hitch. This chick should get the same benefit of the doubt.

She was a story editor on that Amazon show with Pacino hunting Nazis called Hunters and I enjoyed that as well.. looking forward to see how Blade turns out

There were articles a couple years ago about the next idea trying to get done was about Blade's daughter. They could still do it. Mahershala Ali is 46

You can look at a bunch of fan made pictures on google of what she could look like

Back