Welcome To aBlackWeb

Niggas dont want a black woman to lead in BP2 for ridiculous reasons...

Niggas dont want a black woman to write the Blade movie for ridiculous reasons..

Im beginning to think yall just hate black women being in leadership positions for whatever reason... its fuckin weird.

Bruh its women period. Seem like we got some motherless niggas who hate all things women. Smh

The fuccin script probably isn't even finished and niggas talmbout not watchin this b/c Ali was in a OSCAR WINNING movie that had gay characters in it but haven't watched it. LOL!!! Grow up nigga.

Crazy part niggas watched the Wire for years and Omar was openly gay.

Yeah this MF in like Guam or something.

source.gif

Good joke and no offense but Guam is a U.S. territory.........

Snipes could still pull it of though, 58 ain’t that old - word to Liam Neeson - but I think he got black balled and they’re not gonna make it R rated like last time around I’d reckon..,

I don’t have any involvement," Snipes says. "but I support the young artists and I support Marvel in their business decisions. It’s a beautiful thing. I think he’s a heck of a job. He’s got a heck of a job on his hands
While he remains fond of his Blade movies, Snipes is looking ahead. He revealed he's working on something new he believes is "going to smoke all of the Blade stuff."

"We have two things," Snipes revealed. "We have one which is a female action franchise. And also what we call our Blade-killer, our Blade on steroids. And we set our character in the world of shape-shifters and a little bit of time travel. But the action is going to be … Well, we did white belt action in Blade. Now we’re going to do black belt action.

"It’s wonderful what we did, but, brother, we’re so much better than we were then. So much better now than we were then. Yes, indeed. And we’ve got more tools. Some of the things that were innovated in the Blade franchise in the first film are now standard in the Marvel universe and all of these other action movies. And the technology allows them to do a lot of things we couldn’t do then. Now give us the technology, and we’ve already got the skills and the flavor. It’s popping, baby!"

Marvel fans were initially worried that Disney swallowing up Fox would mean that Deadpool 3 would lose its R-rating, but we’ve been assured enough by now to know that this isn’t the case and Kevin Feige is keen to preserve what’s made Ryan Reynolds’ Merc with the Mouth so popular. This got folks thinking about the huge potential for other adult-oriented movies in the MCU, too. But it seems that this theorizing may have been a bit premature.

Unfortunately, Feige has now confirmed that the studio has no current plans for any further R-rated movies after DP3. The Marvel Studios president was asked about this while virtually attending the Television Critics Association’s Winter Press Tour this Wednesday and The Hollywood Reporter’s Aaron Couch relayed what the producer had to say below:

“Feige says other than [Deadpool 3], there are still no plans to explore R-ratings for the MCU. Naturally, if there is a story where that would make sense, sure they would discuss it,” Couch shared

Marvel fans were initially worried that Disney swallowing up Fox would mean that Deadpool 3 would lose its R-rating, but we’ve been assured enough by now to know that this isn’t the case and Kevin Feige is keen to preserve what’s made Ryan Reynolds’ Merc with the Mouth so popular. This got folks thinking about the huge potential for other adult-oriented movies in the MCU, too. But it seems that this theorizing may have been a bit premature.

Unfortunately, Feige has now confirmed that the studio has no current plans for any further R-rated movies after DP3. The Marvel Studios president was asked about this while virtually attending the Television Critics Association’s Winter Press Tour this Wednesday and The Hollywood Reporter’s Aaron Couch relayed what the producer had to say below:

“Feige says other than [Deadpool 3], there are still no plans to explore R-ratings for the MCU. Naturally, if there is a story where that would make sense, sure they would discuss it,” Couch shared

Honestly, this doesn't bother me that much. They can still can get a lot of the violence in at PG-13. They'll lose out on the cursing and sexual stuff (there wasn't that much of that anyway).

Back