Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hatin muhfuckas in here.

1) Spawn was dope as shit.

2) Blade ain’t abut acting. Shit is an ACTION movie. MJW ain’t a thespian, but he was more of an action star than Ali could be.

The fuck y’all talkin bout?

Hatin muhfuckas in here.

1) Spawn was dope as shit.

2) Blade ain’t abut acting. Shit is an ACTION movie. MJW ain’t a thespian, but he was more of an action star than Ali could be.

The fuck y’all talkin bout?

Hate to break it to you, but "Spawn" was terrible, and not just because of Michael Jai White's performance.

1) Al Simmon's Best Friend wasn't Black, but a White Dude--D.B. Sweeney.

2) It was Rated R, but there was no Foul Language in the Movie.

3) John Leguizamo played The Violator.

spawn-john-leguizamo.jpg

Wasn't even Rated R- it was PG-13

They must've changed the Rating over the Years, because I remember the Trailers distinctly showing it was Rated R when it 1st came out. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, esp since I just looked it up and it shows that it's PG-13.

Marvel fans were initially worried that Disney swallowing up Fox would mean that Deadpool 3 would lose its R-rating, but we’ve been assured enough by now to know that this isn’t the case and Kevin Feige is keen to preserve what’s made Ryan Reynolds’ Merc with the Mouth so popular. This got folks thinking about the huge potential for other adult-oriented movies in the MCU, too. But it seems that this theorizing may have been a bit premature.

Unfortunately, Feige has now confirmed that the studio has no current plans for any further R-rated movies after DP3. The Marvel Studios president was asked about this while virtually attending the Television Critics Association’s Winter Press Tour this Wednesday and The Hollywood Reporter’s Aaron Couch relayed what the producer had to say below:

“Feige says other than [Deadpool 3], there are still no plans to explore R-ratings for the MCU. Naturally, if there is a story where that would make sense, sure they would discuss it,” Couch shared

PG-13 Blade?!?!?..............
giphy-downsized.gif

I'll wait til it hits Disney+

That's funny, because it wasn't that violent to begin with.

Besides, the HBO Animated series was so much better.

S1 Ep1

The original cut had too much violence and got a R rating. Back then R rated movies didn't make money or something, so they had to remove much of that violence to get a lower rating

The original cut had too much violence and got a R rating. Back then R rated movies didn't make money or something, so they had to remove much of that violence to get a lower rating

That's even funnier, because wasn't "American Pie" an R-Rated Movie that grossed a ton of $$$$$$? They built an entire Franchise off of that flick, not to mention so many Actors and Actresses have built their Careers off of that Franchise.

That's even funnier, because wasn't "American Pie" an R-Rated Movie that grossed a ton of $$$$$$? They built an entire Franchise off of that flick, not to mention so many Actors and Actresses have built their Careers off of that Franchise.
Comedy vs violence. I guess R rated comedy is more acceptable than a R rated violent movie. And even with American Pie there was somethings removed and/or changed for the theatrical version vs the home release. Ex: The scene with the pie, in the theatrical release he's standing there holding the pie but in the home release he's on the counter humping the pie

What are we doing here y'all

Sorry about that. We're just as excited about this Project as you are, so no worries. This thread won't get derailed anymore, or at least I'll try not to contribute to it.

Sticking to the theme, "Blade: Trinity" was a letdown to me. It definitely could've been better, but Parker Posey is such a terrible Actress, and Ryan Reynolds was HELLA CORNY. You can tell by the way Westley was looking at him that he was annoyed with his Ass.

I also just found out earlier this Month that Westley Snipes and the Director, David Goyer, didn't get along:

1614453105074.png

Wesley Snipes and director David Foyer on Blade: Trinity
The most vivid story of this beef comes courtesy of co-star Patton Oswalt. He says Snipes was “crazy in a hilarious way,” preferring to spend time in his trailer smoking weed, typically only coming to set to shoot close-ups. However, real friction kicked up when a black actor on the set wore a shirt with the word “Garbage” on it (by choice, Oswalt notes). When Snipes saw it, he was furious with Goyer, calling him a “racist motherfucker” and trying to choke him. In response, Goyer fake-hired a bunch of local bikers to act as his security, which freaked Snipes out so much that he “would only communicate with the director through Post-it notes” (each signed “From Blade”). The film flopped and Snipes filed a subsequent lawsuit against Goyer, Toby Emmerich, and New Line Cinema, claiming he was still owed $3 million on his fee and was subject to racist treatment. The suit was later settled.

You can scroll to the bottom of this Article and see a slideshow of about 15 other examples of other Actors & Directors that didn't get along, with a few repeat offenders on the list.

Sorry about that. We're just as excited about this Project as you are, so no worries. This thread won't get derailed anymore, or at least I'll try not to contribute to it.

Sticking to the theme, "Blade: Trinity" was a letdown to me. It definitely could've been better, but Parker Posey is such a terrible Actress, and Ryan Reynolds was HELLA CORNY. You can tell by the way Westley was looking at him that he was annoyed with his Ass.

I also just found out earlier this Month that Westley Snipes and the Director, David Goyer, didn't get along:

View attachment 474918

Wesley Snipes and director David Foyer on Blade: Trinity
The most vivid story of this beef comes courtesy of co-star Patton Oswalt. He says Snipes was “crazy in a hilarious way,” preferring to spend time in his trailer smoking weed, typically only coming to set to shoot close-ups. However, real friction kicked up when a black actor on the set wore a shirt with the word “Garbage” on it (by choice, Oswalt notes). When Snipes saw it, he was furious with Goyer, calling him a “racist motherfucker” and trying to choke him. In response, Goyer fake-hired a bunch of local bikers to act as his security, which freaked Snipes out so much that he “would only communicate with the director through Post-it notes” (each signed “From Blade”). The film flopped and Snipes filed a subsequent lawsuit against Goyer, Toby Emmerich, and New Line Cinema, claiming he was still owed $3 million on his fee and was subject to racist treatment. The suit was later settled.

You can scroll to the bottom of this Article and see a slideshow of about 15 other examples of other Actors & Directors that didn't get along, with a few repeat offenders on the list.

My favorite off set story of all time and it's not even close

Back