Welcome To aBlackWeb

I could see Delroy as Whistler.
Whistler isn't legally allowed but Blade does have a mentor that trained him so he's most likely playing him. Though Marvel doesn't follow comics all the time so they could switch it up and he's playing a new character. I'm in regardless lol.

Original mentor to Blade was Black, Jamal Afari, in the comics and New Line Cinema wanted in the movies the characters to be white... essentially settling on 1 out of 2. That's how Abraham Whistler came into existence, named after Abraham Van Helsing
Yea David Goyer wanted both to be white thankfully studio said hell nah on at least Blade. He still white washed making the Whistler decision though smh.

Original mentor to Blade was Black, Jamal Afari, in the comics and New Line Cinema wanted in the movies the character to be white... essentially settling on 1 out of 2. That's how Abraham Whistler came into existence, named after Abraham Van Helsing
Yea David Goyer wanted both to be white thankfully studio said hell nah on at least Blade. He still white washed making the Whistler decision though smh.

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

I did not know that.

Back