Welcome To aBlackWeb

But how we know he’s not? Haven’t gotten any cast news besides Ali. Havent started filming. Could still happen

The fuccin script probably isn't even finished and niggas talmbout not watchin this b/c Ali was in a OSCAR WINNING movie that had gay characters in it but haven't watched it. LOL!!! Grow up nigga.

Last edited:
Oh fasho but the first and second blade films were turnt so as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Old girl doesn't look like she will write a film that will be about strong black men even Goyer didn't write blade as he should be hence the statement I made about a heterosexual problack male writer writing blade. In the era where black men are under attack for being men we need black heterosexual writers who aren't buck broken writing our stories.

Stfu you weird ass nigga or go write the shit you wanna see

Oh fasho but the first and second blade films were turnt so as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Old girl doesn't look like she will write a film that will be about strong black men even Goyer didn't write blade as he should be hence the statement I made about a heterosexual problack male writer writing blade. In the era where black men are under attack for being men we need black heterosexual writers who aren't buck broken writing our stories.
So... you've seen a script???

Niggas dont want a black woman to lead in BP2 for ridiculous reasons...

Niggas dont want a black woman to write the Blade movie for ridiculous reasons..

Im beginning to think yall just hate black women being in leadership positions for whatever reason... its fuckin weird.

I told you man these niggas wanna be white men with afros and ankhs. They literally say the same shit white folks do

Back