Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm pretty sure the Kang shit with ol boy affecting all of this. Their fault in putting him in an ant man movie looking so bleak.

Ironman was the start of the universe there was a ton riding on that film. Blade only became a thing because Ali brought up the character. They had no plans to use him much less the darker midnight son type characters. WWolf by night has never been spoken of again since it's release. Moonknight? Black Knight from Eternals? All these characters and the ones within those projects have been completely buried.

They have to release Blade because they've already burned enough money trying to get it off the ground.

Last edited:
Ironman was the start of the universe there was a ton riding on that film. Blade only became a thing because Ali brought up the character. They had no plans to use him much less the darker midnight son type characters. WWolf by night has never been spoken of again since it's release. Moonknight? Black Knight from Eternals? All thise characters and the ones within those projects have been completely buried.

They have to release Blade because they've already burned enough money trying to get it off the ground.
They're doing a Midnight Sons film. Wolf by Night was just a year and a half ago. Seriously, Ironman, what are you doing fam lol. You've become completely irrational when it comes to Marvel

I'm pretty sure the Kang shit with ol boy affecting all of this. Their fault in putting him in an ant man movie looking so bleak.

200w.gif
........What?!?!?

Seriously, why TF are y'all acting like this nigga is pushing 90.

I don't hear none of this shit for Tom Cruise and MI movie. And that cac and Ali are around the same age.

Seriously, why TF are y'all acting like this nigga is pushing 90.

I don't hear none of this shit for Tom Cruise and MI movie. And that cac and Ali are around the same age.
Because Wesley snipes did his own fight choreography and was pretty much his own stunt man.

We want BLADE

Not the Bourne Vampiracy.

I want the new blade to create a new form of Bullet time just like the og did prior to the matrix

guess you aint going to watch deadpool and wolverine then huh

Yes, I’m going to see it. And hopefully it’s the last time those actors are playing them characters. Stop hiring 60 years olds for main characters for your next 10 year run.

And the fight choreography in Bourne shits on everything in Blade.

If we get anywhere close to the movie would be just fine.
You a gotdamn lie.

The camera did most the work.

We already know what happens when Marvel/Disney puts someone that never trained in a fighting role.

Remember Iron Fist?

How many times Ali been in an action role?

The nigga 50 with little to no action roles.

This ain’t like it 1987 and we done heard Mr. Mom is finna be Batman.

It ain’t gon be a blade movie if his old ass in it. It’s gon be a Bloodline vehicle to jumpstart that franchise.

Too much story out there for them to jump right to Bloodline.

Back