Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all talking bout relax, I got the damn cardboard standup from the VHS release with Rush Hour on the other side in my movie room right now, I have the Blade 2 movie poster right behind it. Four different MITB action figures pinned to the wall from the very few times marvel gave a damn. Not to mention the comic books.

I been obsessed since Spider-Man TAS.

Y’all talking bout relax, I got the damn cardboard standup from the VHS release with Rush Hour on the other side in my movie room right now, I have the Blade 2 movie poster right behind it. Four different MITB action figures pinned to the wall from the very few times marvel gave a damn. Not to mention the comic books.

I been obsessed since I was Spider-Man TAS.

Im confident enough in Alis track record that this shit isnt going to be complete trash as long as he's attached

200w (1).gif

I been obsessed since Spider-Man TAS.

And all that means jack shit

Relax

You a gotdamn lie.

The camera did most the work.

We already know what happens when Marvel/Disney puts someone that never trained in a fighting role.

Remember Iron Fist?

How many times Ali been in an action role?

The nigga 50 with little to no action roles.

This ain’t like it 1987 and we done heard Mr. Mom is finna be Batman.

It ain’t gon be a blade movie if his old ass in it. It’s gon be a Bloodline vehicle to jumpstart that franchise.

Too much story out there for them to jump right to Bloodline.

This is complete and utter bullshit

And ofc you use one of Marvel's worst projects in Iron Fist.

Well they did pretty good with Daredevil and Shang Chi. So again if it's along those lines then it'll be just fine.

This is complete and utter bullshit

And ofc you use one of Marvel's worst projects in Iron Fist.

Well they did pretty good with Daredevil and Shang Chi. So again if it's along those lines then it'll be just fine.
Fuck all that they been fuckin up.

The old guard went off to do other projects and the new ones have been struggling to find their footing.

Dudes are losing it and the film is in fucking pre-production lol. Ironman talking about characters not being brought up in other projects (Word, let's bring up Wolf by Night in The Marvels), one is always about crying actors ages and the other wants Ali doing his stunts or the shit will be wack lol

Again, it’s because like I said, they’re trying to move many of the movies that come out from being so traditionally masculine. Blade is supposed to be about a black man, killing vampires and doing so in a very cold almost autistic like way. Not quite like the terminator, but something sort of close. With a little bit of coolness to him. They was trying to make this dude like fifth on the depth chart of his own movie.
They called me a madman, but don’t want to admit the obvious direction that entertainment is going in

Niggas literally said he was going to be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart of his own movie but yeah okay. Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

So you came to the thread right, not me but you

And you posted this

And that’s not exactly what I’m talking about?

Back