Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ali is already old by action franchise standards there were already rumors about his daughter taking over. Phase 4 was full of mentors passing the torch
My thing is why introduce a new character to the MCU just to have him pass the torch. That's stupid. I like Ali but this is the one Feige should think about recasting.

ehhhh RDJ was like 43 when he started Ironman and went in for 10+ years

They could still get a decent trilogy and guest appearances outa Mahershala and then have him pass the torch
I hope so. He will be 50 in February and they haven't started filming yet. But time will tell. We need this actors strike over like yesterday!

They could still get a decent trilogy and guest appearances outa Mahershala and then have him pass the torch
RDJ had no other options and MCU took off and revitalized his career. Ali has 2 academy awards already and Blade was actually his idea he brought to Kevin Feige. There was no initial plan for this character which is why this film is so discombobulated.

Iron Man also uses a suit of armor and other gadgets though

I hope this film can overcome all the mess thats been happening behind the scenes

People always think that it's a bad sign when mess like this comes to light. It actually isn't. More often than not, it's a good thing when it happens early in the process because it means that shit wasn't looking good and they made adjustments. What's bad is when we don't hear about all this shit until two months before a film drops.

People always think that it's a bad sign when mess like this comes to light. It actually isn't. More often than not, it's a good thing when it happens early in the process because it means that shit wasn't looking good and they made adjustments. What's bad is when we don't hear about all this shit until two months before a film drops.

Or a month or 2 after the film is released.

Back