Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just hate how these talks it’s a lack of an embrace of the other side.

Like it’s easy to read what I say and say oh man that’s a conspiracy, fine

why Is it so hard to embrace that there is something there to what I’m saying? Why is there this issue with making Blade work?

Because as @Revolver Ocelot stated it’s a writers strike. Blade wasn’t toxic bruh no need to soften him in your conspiracy

I actually wouldn't mind Blade's daughter taking over but I was hoping that wouldn't happen for a bit and we'd get a young Blade killing vampires for awhile

I actually wouldn't mind Blade's daughter taking over but I was hoping that wouldn't happen for a bit and we'd get a young Blade killing vampires for awhile
Ali is already old by action franchise standards there were already rumors about his daughter taking over. Phase 4 was full of mentors passing the torch

Ali is already old by action franchise standards there were already rumors about his daughter taking over. Phase 4 was full of mentors passing the torch
Yea I was hoping they were going to get someone younger but I like Ali so I was ok with it and would watch

Marvel and Disney pandering? No!
cartman-south-park.gif

I knew I wasn’t losing it. The problem with these types of movies, is that they’ve always been traditionally masculine. They’re trying to move society off of movies like this. They don’t feel like making movies like this anymore. Not because they don’t believe there’s any money in it, but again, when you speak on how certain things just come to fruition, they’ll call you a conspiracy theorist.

Yes, Phase 4. Who passes the torch in Phase 1? 😂

Can you even call that a torch passing? Or is it just an origin story for the torch recipient?

Yes, Phase 4. Who passes the torch in Phase 1? 😂

Can you even call that a torch passing? Or is it just an origin story for the torch recipient?
Disney clearly wanted torches passed and more women driven stories lol as opposed to the original phases with the overarching story.

Back