Welcome To aBlackWeb

I didn't even think about Moon Knight. Didn't they say the same thing about Love and Thunder though?

Nah, they said that about "Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness", which was aiight. Seeing that Rachael McAdams was in the feature, when it was rumored that she wouldn't reprise her role as Dr. Palmer, was the highlight in my opinion.

BONY TENDERONI.........:lipbite:

..........and that feature was directed by........

--yep, you guessed it--

@g-dog-ona-flytip Homie, Sam Raimi.

It didn't live up to the promise of having Horror elements in the feature, unless you count the Strange Variant dying in the beginning.

Problem was from jump they never had plans for a Blade film. Ali approached Feige about it which gave him the idea. I'd rather they just scrap this film instead of pushing out a terrible product.
I don't get why it's so hard to make a Blade film. They did three Blade movies and four Underworld films over 15 years ago. With modern tech this should be a breeze

I don't get why it's so hard to make a Blade film. They did three Blade movies and four Underworld films over 15 years ago. With modern tech this should be a breeze

I Think the direction of where Blade has typically gone makes it hard in the social climate of how they make marvel flicks. That’s just my POV

Back