Welcome To aBlackWeb

So yall just going to spoil the fuck outta the ending like that?
tenor_zpsdsgkvsjm.gif
Yeah, I learn just not click on the thread if it’s something you ain’t seen yet lol

killmonger yes but fuck klaw glad they didn't drag that shit out like the comics. Panther should've been killed him and just like the comics he took too fucking long thats y his homeboy turned on him.

Killmonger went out like a G
Blood said fuck locking me up.
Bury me in the ocean with all the other slaves that rathered death over captivity
(sheds thug tear)

Probably by far one of the most powerful lines said in that movie.

He said that, I just sat there and let that shyt sink in. Yeah he was a villain, but you can't tell me a lot of the things he said i understood, and said by black folks even today.

i was in complete awe while watching this movie

the story, the messages, the visuals

lupita’s fine ass

I can’t even rank this with the other films in the MCU. it’s unfair to them. there have been some great ones, but this one just hits home

Yo has Lupita always been this damn fine? Or am I just late as fuck?

I thought she was kinda cute when her name first blew up but she was looking like a full course meal here.

I'ma just say this once

This thread is just like any of the TV show threads. If it's been aired, no spoilers are needed. It's up to you to decide if you gonna come in here to discuss if you haven't seen it yet.

But

What do y'all think? As the movies release, should they have their own thread ensuring that no one that enters will be spoiled

Or

Keep it like it was on the IC and have a catch all thread for all movies MCU related.

I'm down for either way. I just want everyone to be able to participate in the discussions

I didn't think I had to say this, but I'ma say it anyway

If you by some chance see an early leaked copy of something then come in here talking about it, you getting booted, straight up

I'ma just say this once

This thread is just like any of the TV show threads. If it's been aired, no spoilers are needed. It's up to you to decide if you gonna come in here to discuss if you haven't seen it yet.

But

What do y'all think? As the movies release, should they have their own thread ensuring that no one that enters will be spoiled

Or

Keep it like it was on the IC and have a catch all thread for all movies MCU related.

I'm down for either way. I just want everyone to be able to participate in the discussions
Each movie has its own thread, no confusion that way.
I avoid a thread till I have seen the flick/show. Then reading through it afterwards seeing people's opinions is dope as hell to me. You can can find similar and juxtaposing thoughts that will make you rewatch it.

Best Marvel movie ever. Kilmonger the GOAT. But the women of this film definitely were the real stars

Cosign this. Thats one of the things that had me geeked up on the ride home talking to my wife. I loved how every woman in the there was just as capable as the men, however none of them disrespected the men. They treated then as the heads they were. The men didnt abuse their authorities not one woman was treated as less than (although I hated that Killmonger incident with ol girl).

But all in all, to me it was a good representation of how the black man and black woman relate to each other. At least until we take eurocentric view points. But thats another thread.

I'ma just say this once

But

Or

Each movie with its own thread. And it should be the responsibility of the person who aint seen it yet to stay out if they dont want spoilers once its released. Aint no hand holdin in this bitch.

Back