Welcome To aBlackWeb

Or when nakia told t'challa it didn't matter what his father did
He still gotta be his own man or something of the sort

That was definitely to the brothers who didn't have their fathers in their life or the nigga wasn't shit

Yep, "dont let your fathers mistakes define you"

That shit touched me to my fatherless soul

Yep, "dont let your fathers mistakes define you"

That shit touched me to my fatherless soul

That's real tho. I had my pops and the sentiment still remains true. Because with all the good that came with having him in my life also came the bad. We all are flawed, but you don't let the bad overshadow the lessons that were there.

I'ma just say this once

This thread is just like any of the TV show threads. If it's been aired, no spoilers are needed. It's up to you to decide if you gonna come in here to discuss if you haven't seen it yet.

But

What do y'all think? As the movies release, should they have their own thread ensuring that no one that enters will be spoiled

Or

Keep it like it was on the IC and have a catch all thread for all movies MCU related.

I'm down for either way. I just want everyone to be able to participate in the discussions
If someone is that into MCU films that they're gonna talk about it on an online forum with strangers...it's on them if they don't see it within the first week or two, and unless it's something they're not interested in at all, I doubt they'd wait any longer than that

I hope there's no fuckery with the numbers. I don't expect it, but this shit is winning so much that if there were people powerful enough that cared enough, they'd do something.

I think this will be the highest grossing opening weekend for any Marvel movie. I hadn't heard of any theater being less than packed yet.

I showed up here a half hour ago for 330 3d showing posted up like im on line at great adventure

FIRST

They have assigned seating I'm in the deep corner

just checked box office mojo, BP is already at about $100M. $25.5M for Thursday, and an estimate of $75.8M for Friday. That's dope
From my understanding it's 50 million and change for Friday. The numbers for the records are kind of off because it's a 4 day weekend. If there wasn't a holiday Monday more people would have went out Friday or today.

I think that was just coincidence, it was mainly Coogler repping Oakland
I get that but I mean T Challa wanting to build an important center in Oakland and saving the building that his Uncle and his cousin lived in... Just thought that was dope and considering the Black Panthers got their start in Oakland and he's from Oakland I just like all the connections.

On another note at the end when mozzy sleep walkin came on I lost my shit getting that placement in a major film is a good look for him

SoupyFarflungAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Back