Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo when the Get Out nigga blew that horm..........shit got real. Lol the whole theater was like oh sbit

Don't even ask me why, but when that Rhino was making its last charge, I believe at Man Ape, I expected a big ass ape to pop up and stand his ass up a la Hulk in Ragnaroc against that wolf.

Yo when Man Ape kept barking when the white tried to talk that shit was funny as fuck.
On some conscious shit, I like that they did that. Throw that monkey stereotype right back in they faces.

I can make monkey sounds like anybody else and fuck you if you still hold onto that black man is a monkey shit.

While you at it, shut the fuck up when speaking to a black king!

It was cool to see Ayo put in work......I knew she wasn't no joke when she told Black Widow "Move or you will be moved" in Civil War
I loved that she was uncomfortable in that straight hair wig and despised it. Shit was so powerful when she yanked that shit off to whoop ass.

You don't know how many women I follow on Instagram taking they weave out this weekend and embracing their beautiful, natural black hair. Lol.

Last edited:
Y'all happy as shit.

Hopefully they still showing it in Imax in like two weeks..

I loved that she was uncomfortable in that straight hair wig and despised it. Shit was so powerful when she yanked that shit off to whoop ass.

You don't know how many women I follow on Instagram taking they weave out this weekend and embracing their beautiful, natural black hair? Lol.
The wig thing was definitely done on purpose. I know "the voice of god" writing when I see it.

This African woman is clearly uncomfortable wearing a hairstyle that is not hers. Another black woman tries to calm her about it saying it looks good. She goes along with wearing it because she needs the wig to do her job (racist workplace dress codes). And the first chance she gets, she uses the wig as a weapon and throws it in a white man's face.

That good fucking writing man. This movie has as much innuendo as Get Out.

Everytime Du comes in here, someone should post this.

giphy.gif

Sounds like some dope ass dialogue. Niggaz is sure to be quoting this movie for decades to come

Back