Welcome To aBlackWeb

I LOVE ALL THINGS BLACK.

BLACK beans
BLACKENED Chicken
BLACK Tops
BLACK Jacks
BLACK Ice

All BLACK everythang. lol.

I showed up in a BLACK Cat suit Hookah boots and a Black Panther Mask.

The greatest movie of my life and i'll be seeing it THRICE more throughout the weekend.

#That Is All.
Nigga would pay for you and Darkscalprises, and all the kids admission to see you in that catsuit.....

As a response to your post...

Jokes.....

Not joking on that catsuit though.

Nigga would pay for you and Darkscalprises, and all the kids admission to see you in that catsuit.....

As a response to your post...

Jokes.....

Not joking on that catsuit though.

I have never seen that ISH before hahaha. Hilarious!

giphy.gif

Seeing nothing but positive reviews.

Imma take the fam to see it next weekend.

But aye....

How long yall think it's gonna take before you start seeing social media posts about the success of this movie and how much money black folks spent? Which will turn into debates about voter turn out, collective spending, and other stereotypical "woke" comments?

I give it a week.
Already happened in the other thread didn't it?

I'm surprised the score wasn't done by a black artist. Ludwig is talented as hell and all, but you'd figure a movie that has so many talented black men and women involved would've had someone black doing the score too

I'm surprised the score wasn't done by a black artist. Ludwig is talented as hell and all, but you'd figure a movie that has so many talented black men and women involved would've had someone black doing the score too

I believe Coogler worked with him on his other films so that’s why he did this one.

I think.

I believe Coogler worked with him on his other films so that’s why he did this one.

I think.
yeah I just seen in that genius video that they first worked together back at USC. The good thing is he really took the time to actually try and study some of the music and understand it before he did it, he didn't just pull up some "african" loops and say he was done

Back