Welcome To aBlackWeb

That time stone need to do some reversing in the next 2 movies
eh, I'm a little concerned if they do basically reboot the entire world after infinity war with the time stone. if they bring someone like killmonger back, does he know what happened leading up to his death? or is be basically back to square one, where he started at the beginning of BP?

eh, I'm a little concerned if they do basically reboot the entire world after infinity war with the time stone. if they bring someone like killmonger back, does he know what happened leading up to his death? or is be basically back to square one, where he started at the beginning of BP?
I personally don't care about black panther comics like I do others so I don't know if this ever happened but It would be dope with him remembering his death and riding with panther here and there in future movies because his character and suit is too dope

Also, this movie handled royal hierarchies, family discord, and the weight of a king better in one film than the Thor trilogy did in its entirety.

No exaggeration. I hate the potential wasted with Norse mythology but I love how they went full force with no apology with Black Panther lore. No "magic is just science we don't understand" shit.

I'm trying to type something but nothing I can say will do the dopeness of this film justice. Definitely top superhero movie ever, will probably be one of my favorite movies.

Like someone else said, unapologetically black, taking all the things we were taught to be ashamed of and putting it on full display with power and pride. Black excellence at its finest!

Maybe now we'll get more films where blacks are strong and prideful the entire movie, not just at the end after being oppressed and after the white savior swoops in.

Ya'll heard about the fools pushing this petition trying to force Marvel to give 25% of the profit from the movie to Black communities? People stay on some other shit. Some niggas want more representation in movies. They get a movie with utmost representation and now they feel we're being exploited because the movie is steeped in black culture? What the fuck? I think it would be a good look if Marvel did break some bread with some black charity or something, but how you going to demand that shit?

Ya'll heard about the fools pushing this petition trying to force Marvel to give 25% of the profit from the movie to Black communities? People stay on some other shit. Some niggas want more representation in movies. They get a movie with utmost representation and now they feel we're being exploited because the movie is steeped in black culture? What the fuck? I think it would be a good look if Marvel did break some bread with some black charity or something, but how you going to demand that shit?
I don't even understand how they would expect them to be able to do that logistically if they actually agreed to it. It's not the like the black community is a physical area, then you'd have to figure out if you're just giving it to the american black community, or black communities across the world?

Seeing nothing but positive reviews.

Imma take the fam to see it next weekend.

But aye....

How long yall think it's gonna take before you start seeing social media posts about the success of this movie and how much money black folks spent? Which will turn into debates about voter turn out, collective spending, and other stereotypical "woke" comments?

I give it a week.

But aye....

How long yall think it's gonna take before you start seeing social media posts about the success of this movie and how much money black folks spent? Which will turn into debates about voter turn out, collective spending, and other stereotypical "woke" comments?

I give it a week.
I'll give it until Monday when they release the #s

But aye....

I give it a week.

Lol it started already. Realistically it's true tho. We need to rally the same way outside of tragedy or hollowood success. But fuck all that for right now, the move was dope

I LOVE ALL THINGS BLACK.

BLACK beans
BLACKENED Chicken
BLACK Tops
BLACK Jacks
BLACK Ice

All BLACK everythang. lol.

I showed up in a BLACK Cat suit Hookah boots and a Black Panther Mask.

The greatest movie of my life and i'll be seeing it THRICE more throughout the weekend.

#That Is All.

I'm greeting EVERY black person I see like this.

If you don't respond correctly.... we aint PEA-PO's .

tumblr_oxx7op4xZH1sc0ffqo2_1280.gif

Bruh, I was blown away by this film.

Killmonger the best villain since Joker. Nigga had me rooting for him.

Them Gorillas gone have me grunting at niggas for the next week.

Film addressed African vs Black American stigma.

So many other areas addressed, film said a lot in 2 hrs that other 3 part Films couldn't.

It's always the ones closest to you that start your downfall.

Loved the post credit shot at the Arrogance and ignorance of these beauracrats.

They did a good job involving different cultures of Africa.

Imma go see it again man, Love Black Panther, Killmonger was too RAW.

Back