Welcome To aBlackWeb

the amc 24 here in charlotte literally has 24 different showings of this movie spaced out about 15 min. apiece. Ill be damned if I sit in a packed theater tonight..hopefully demand aint that high?

the amc 24 here in charlotte literally has 24 different showings of this movie spaced out about 15 min. apiece. Ill be damned if I sit in a packed theater tonight..hopefully demand aint that high?

Told a damned lie the only thing not sold is handicapped..fuuckk..biggest theater in the area..got a ton more though

Unabashedly Black and heavy with a serious message !!!!

I liked the movie but I can see a lot of Trump supporters not liking this much at all.

Michael B. Jordan, Danai Gurira and Letitia Wright stood out the most in this movie and were my favorites.

I will watch this again for sure

Comic book movie in name only. Definitely the best marvel movie made period. Worth all the hype it has received and im going to see it again tomorrow.

finished watching in packed theater..full of mexicans and Indians..any way movie was on par with marvel best. That being said I think I've outgrown comic movies cuz..probaly skipping infinity war. Support this though

Comic book movie in name only. Definitely the best marvel movie made period. Worth all the hype it has received and im going to see it again tomorrow.

I agree about it being a comic book movie in name only. Way deeper than any comic book movie to date.

I gotta watch it again to see if it’s my favorite Marvel movie though. I liked it a lot but Winter Solider is still my favorite until I watch Black Panther again

Man, the theater I went to has it showing in at least 8 of their 10 auditoriums.

Dope movie, will wait a few days to comment on it. May even go see it again Sunday morning.

Reactions: GNS
One thing that bothers me now is the fact that as great as this movie was, the sequel is guaranteed to be a popcorn action flick. Marvel and Disney handled this movie with real care to get black people to watch. Knowing they have fanbase who will watch a black superhero movie on the same level as Captain america (early numbers suggest 190-200 million opening weekend) they can really go for the money even if it sacrifices some of what made this movie what it is.

lol @ it being a comic book movie in name only. The main character spends half his time dress up like a panther doing superhuman shit. It's a comic book movie. It just happens to be one that breaks the mold.

Back