Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_p2gk5hJJn31tctq75o1_540.gif

tumblr_p2gk5hJJn31tctq75o2_540.gif

BP coming out soon, this video does a pretty good job explaining the suit for folk who really don't know what Black Panther can do

I post Emergency awesome videos a whole lot, dudes videos are the most thorough online imo

The non spoiler reviews are in.

They are calling it a top 5 marvel film. Saying Michael B. Jordan is the best villain since Tom Hiddleston. Word is, it's one of the smartest political superhero films of all time. Much more than a typical comic book movie.

Got the day off for Black Panther. Cant freaking wait.

Antman and the Wasp surprisingly looks really good. Much more excited for the sequel than I was for the first one.

Villain in Antman looks like something out of star wars haha.

if i like it, i'll say i like it..i actually wanna see it, i also need to check out the new comics too....

i like the character, i like the actor... i'm just not overly hyped about it...

it's just another comic book movie to me

i didn't' see justice league in the theaters, i ain't see a lotta shit in theaters... if i get there i get there....if i don't i don't....

i did see thor ragnarok tho......that was good....but it's whatever... yall stand in line for that...

if i like it, i'll say i like it..i actually wanna see it, i also need to check out the new comics too....

i like the character, i like the actor... i'm just not overly hyped about it...

it's just another comic book movie to me

i didn't' see justice league in the theaters, i ain't see a lotta shit in theaters... if i get there i get there....if i don't i don't....

i did see thor ragnarok tho......that was good....but it's whatever... yall stand in line for that...

Why are you so angry about this, if these niggas excited about it then let them. It seems you're going out of your way to tell them why they shouldn't be.

:cont:
where do u see anger, and how am i going out of my way?

this is the exaggeration era, and you are just doing more exaggeration

i literally made a post about wanting to see the moive, and niggaz ask why am i so angry

Back