Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_ork6ewJjZk1t9nt9uo5_1280.png
FB_IMG_1517790970543.jpg

We already knew black people were going to love the movie. Seems like everyone else does too. That's good for the box office.

Catching it on Saturday. That's unusual for me because I hate going to movies opening weekend, especially when I know a lot of niggas are going to be there. But this is one of those movie theatres where you need a reservation, so it should be fine. I would have held off for a couple weeks, but my wife really wants to see it. She didn't even ask to do anything much for Valentine's Day. She just wants to see this movie, so I'm with it.

i looked up showtimes here and it's says that it's playing tomorrow(Thursday) night

Nice, i would go Thursday night, but figured since i have the day off Friday i can catch me a matinee while everyones at work haha. So fucking excited though, been waiting for this damn movie since he was announced to appear in Civil War. Panther better be sticking around passed Infinity War.

I haven’t gotten tickets yet but it’s kind of a small town so I shouldn’t have a problem picking up tickets for tomorrow’s showing. I hope!!

Got my tickets in a nice AMC theater. Finna grab me a top shelf Long Island, and chill in the Laz-E Boy, and watch this shit in a few hours.

Back