Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think the Vibranium would have a chance to get to the average "Hood" cat, they said that Wakanda had spies and outposts all over the globe so basically it was

arming their select groups(kind of like how America has embassies everywhere),also they keep tabs on all Vibranium that's how they knew Klaw stole those museum

pieces.

oh please whether in a hypothetical sense or in reality an average “hood” cat can get his hands on Vibranium.

Im certain the FBI and local PDs would flood the blocks with it as theyre known to do

there seems to be a common theme with you, you seem to always have to hit certain talking point... i agree with some your sentiments.. but alot of the times your shit come off like a recording to an answer machine.Michael B jordan can act his ass off.... and the line you said was corny was basically at the center of his character it was appropriately his line.

also never said the line was corny

reread what I wrote my love

Black men would have to undergo a psychic undoing if they want to be leaders is what Killmonger taught me.

Or the shit would go to hell real quick.

the nigga was just mad. He was all anger and revolution with ZERO soft skills, no leadership qualities, and no kind of sustainable plan. And yes, abuse of Women (to put it lightly)... which seems to be a unifying theme among "revolutionary" men.

Yall said yall wanted an all Black nation.
I live in n philly where everybody in my neigborhood is Black.

Not one white person in sight. Build that shit up and make it viable and theres your wakanda

simple
Those black communities aren’t black communities since we don’t own nothing there. I’ve neen to Jewish communities and they own everything even the chain store/restaurants are owned by them. The doctors office, lawyers office, schools, grocery stores everything is jew owned and operated. Ditto for the Asian communities as well that I’ve been to. Black communities are ran majorly by everybody else but black people. The Koreans run the dry cleaning business, greasy Chinese food restaurants, Arabs run the chicken shack/chicken spots. Apartment complexes ran by Jews/whites. Black people only live in the hood because it’s affordable for them. Even in certain middle class black communities those aren’t even ran by black people either.

If you say black communities are the Wakanda then you need to give tangible examples of how to make it a reality.

Those black communities aren’t black communities since we don’t own nothing there. I’ve neen to Jewish communities and they own everything even the chain store/restaurants are owned by them. The doctors office, lawyers office, schools, grocery stores everything is jew owned and operated. Ditto for the Asian communities as well that I’ve been to. Black communities are ran majorly by everybody else but black people. The Koreans run the dry cleaning business, greasy Chinese food restaurants, Arabs run the chicken shack/chicken spots. Apartment complexes ran by Jews/whites. Black people only live in the hood because it’s affordable for them. Even in certain middle class black communities those aren’t even ran by black people either.

If you say black communities are the Wakanda then you need to give tangible examples of how to make it a reality.

Ok soooo the fact you think Black people live in the hood because its affordable is proof youre not worth my time engaging on this topic.

I hate to be dismissive but nah fam

I cant

I can however suggest some books to you that will expand your thinking

its obvious as fuck but i just thought about it

Killmonger the African -American

Ta'Challa the African

has the whole African American African dichotomy at play

The orphaned/stranded African American had to fend for himself make his own way fight from the bottom without his father...

The African had to fight to resist the exploitation of his land/people and sought to maintain the riches/innovation that they produced and only fought when necessary (as we know africa was exploited by many nations , but in this alternate reality Coogler an Co invented the Africans isolationism was based on the fear of being exploited, and the vibrainium represented more than just that element.. it represented the culture, the jewels, the wisdom the people,, the way of life)

Killmonger is a villain because of his tactics and is drunk off of power and is lead by his emotions.. those are a couple of elements that make villains in a fictional universe as well as realiy

some earlier shit i posted

and comparing Black Americans to Koreans and Jews is so offbase.
We are talking about selective migration vs forced migration.

lets start there.

Ok soooo the fact you think Black people live in the hood because its affordable is proof youre not worth my time engaging on this topic.

I hate to be dismissive but nah fam

I cant

I can however suggest some books to you that will expand your thinking
This is a straw man argument. So why else would someone live in low income areas? Then why do people who get money move to nicer areas? But yeah you are right for backing out because....

This is a straw man argument. So why else would someone live in low income areas? Then why do people who get money move to nicer areas? But yeah you are right for backing out because....

because you dont know basic history on how projects/hoods/ghettos came about. If you did you wouldnt be hogtying yourself to the notion that only people live in the hood because they cant afford to go elsewhere.

I know many people, including myself, that choose to live in the hood and its not based on economics.

Not all of us are looking to integrate into white suburbia.

because you dont know basic history on how projects/hoods/ghettos came about. If you did you wouldnt be hogtying yourself to the notion that only people live in the hood because they cant afford to go elsewhere.

I know many people, including myself, that choose to live in the hood and its not based on economics.

Not all of us are looking to integrate into white suburbia.
So you use the exception and make it the rule? That’s dishonest. But my bad I should’ve worded my post in a way that didn’t allow any wiggle room for an out. And I’m well aware of the history of how most ghettos came to be.

I know yall be so sick of me lol

Tbh I be sick of myself sometimes.

I be talking and debating a hole into my own head somedays.

ya know what? its sunday, the “lords” day———

imma rest

I know yall be so sick of me lol

Tbh I be sick of myself sometimes.

I be talking and debating a hole into my own head somedays.

ya know what? its sunday, the “lords” day———

imma rest
You are echoing the whims of the colonizers who allowed niggas to pray to white jesus for a salvation that would never come to them 300 year ago it was a tool of pacification and you are referencing the lords day.. yeah i see the quote i see em

:umf3:

Back