Welcome To aBlackWeb

Its been confirmed that Mbaku is appearing in Infinity War! Hopefully he has a big role, but im sure it will be mostly in the fight for Wakanda.

Yep

avengers-infinity-war-black-panther-soul-stone-connection-1062510-1280x0.jpg

It's kinda funny seeing Captain America being just another dude in a black army. lol

Dumb trifling section 8 food stamp single baby mama ass bitch.

Why the fuck is she bringing a gun to a movie theater?

This is one of the reasons I go to the movies later at night when I know there will be plenty open seats because idiots will sit in a reserved seat and act oblivious when called out like they don't know what the mix up is.

But to shoot up a theater? Watch stormfront and Fox news put her face up to say "and you thought a white person was going to shoot at Black Panther lololol"
And that's the sad part. White media is gonna eat this shit up

Idiots like her are what's wrong with guns in public places.

She busting shots in the air over a fucking movie seat.

yeah i'm just saying people did had valid reason to bring their guns this bitch just wasn't it
but on a side note im highly surprised there were no mass shootings at any BP showings i purposely missed the first week because i knew something was going to happen.

i'm not sure what to take from honestly could it be because the fbi lowkey stopped it, or white people are to pussy to mess with black when they are unified even for a fictional nation in wakanda , like i said niggas where packing for the opening week

or mass shootings are generated by the government and a mass shooting against black people would cause too much of a rukus in this day and age as opposed to shooting a bunch of white people because half their own pop would do what they did to the parkland kids

i feel like mjb character said some real shit but after going through the movie over and over again in my head

he burnt the special plant that gave you special powers etc

meaning he didn't give a fuck about anything that happened after his reign

he didn't seek out to liberate africa from its own issues shit that could of been handled in a few days with wakanda tech

only plan he had was destruction he had good intentions but had the implementation of a spoiled only child

i feel like mjb character said some real shit but after going through the movie over and over again in my head

he burnt the special plant that gave you special powers etc

meaning he didn't give a fuck about anything that happened after his reign

he didn't seek out to liberate africa from its own issues shit that could of been handled in a few days with wakanda tech

only plan he had was destruction he had good intentions but had the implementation of a spoiled only child

You're not giving him enough credit. He wasn't thinking like a spoiled brat. He was thinking like a tyrant in the making. He got rid of the herb because to him only his reign mattered and he didn't want any one else that could potentially challenge him. He said it over and over again. He didn't just want to free disenfranchised people. He wanted Wakanda to rule over everything, and of course he would be the leader of Wakanda.

Saw it for a second time. Qhestion: is m'baku and his tribe pro football players in real life.those were some big niggas. Look like a tribe of linebackers.

To all comic book heads should I read ta -nehisi Coates run on the black panther? I remember back on the i.c. It was disliked. How did he ruin the character? I was glancing through the latest issue and it looks like he is trying to put storm back together with black panther as a couple.

Last edited:
Back