Welcome To aBlackWeb

White people have no culture they steal others

You could make that argument concerning white Americans. Europeans certainly have their own cultures. But yeah, that's all the more reason why they wouldn't understand holding onto culture regardless of technological advancement or why cultural appropriation is a bad thing.

This shit is nuts.

Black Panther bout to hit a billy in less than a month.

Once again, black people are proving to excel above all others and all we needed was the opportunity to prove we could.

Dope movie. Wasn't feeling the low key white savior angle they tried to slide n with the agent tho.

My mans from get out shoulda died for turning his back on T'challa like that but I get it
Someone brought this up in one of reviews I watched, but T'Challa could've and should've dropped some hard truths W'Kabi. Killmonger might've killed Klaue, but if T'Challa would've told him that he had been working with Klaue and was the reason he "slipped through their fingers" in Korea, PLUS the fact that Killmonger was the son of the guy who helped Klaue set up the bombs at the border that killed W'Kabi's parents....that shit would've at least made him stop and think whether he was doing the right thing.

I finally got around to seeing the film and I read 30+ pages of this thread discussing the movie. I liked this movie a lot this was arguably the best Marvel movie I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something. I liked the messages and symbols.

Killmonger was absolutely justified in his actions and imo he was not “misguided” or anything like that. When things are the way they are you have to fight fire with fire and use their tactics against them. They’ve proven that they’ll kill their own if their own go against their white supremacist view points. Killmonger was willing to kill fellow Wakandans for his cause. White supremacists are even willing to sacrifice their own for the bigger picture, like when Killmonger killed his girlfriend. When he said he studied his oppressors he was not lying. And he went out like a G.

I finally got around to seeing the film and I read 30+ pages of this thread discussing the movie. I liked this movie a lot this was arguably the best Marvel movie I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something. I liked the messages and symbols.

Killmonger was absolutely justified in his actions and imo he was not “misguided” or anything like that. When things are the way they are you have to fight fire with fire and use their tactics against them. They’ve proven that they’ll kill their own if their own go against their white supremacist view points. Killmonger was willing to kill fellow Wakandans for his cause. White supremacists are even willing to sacrifice their own for the bigger picture, like when Killmonger killed his girlfriend. When he said he studied his oppressors he was not lying. And he went out like a G.
so in other words his conditioning was conditioned ...

Back