Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was watching civil war last night and I wish they kept the same fighting.style..for
Black panther and used more.practical effects. It will was good though speaking of which this civil.war thing continues right. Cap.is still.a.fugative like they said I. Spider-Man home coming. That's why he has a beard in the infinity war trailer

Reactions: GNS
Truth be told, Andy Serkis put in a far better performance than MBJ but I’m sleep.
His performance was cool for what it was, but let's call it what it was: a 1960s Batman villain. He wanted Vibranium to sell to get money. A few tattoos removed, a cigarette holder or green leotard with question marks, and voila: Old Riddler/Penguin.

I agree on the sequel angle and disagree at the same time. I wouldn't have minded a sequel where Killmonger kept trying to weaponize people and maybe even weaponized public opinion for Wakandan hate the way Zemo did his do in Civil War. I disagree because it's dope to see a movie that could stand as a pinnacle to Black Excellence and not feel like you were left hanging because the studios chose not to do a sequel or pushed for a more "diverse cast" next time out to have White people narrating Wakandan issues. With or without a sequel, this movie is undeniable.

Who are some other major Black Panther villains that they could use for future films? I've always only really been aware of Klaue, Man Ape, and Killmonger

As far as Wakanda and Black Panther are concerned Kevin Feige said they will be important for phase 4 so they not going anywhere. Comic canon Wakanda has never been successfully invaded and he already "lost" Wakanda in his own damn movie due to Killmonger. It'll be a war but the city won't be decimated like yall think it will be. Earth definitely taking a huge L though lol
Have to disagree. The entire MCU so far has followed the Ultimates animated series. If you check Ultimates 2 you'll see what will happen in Wakanda IF they still follow the animated version the Chitauri army will fuck up Wakanda.

We'll see tho

WTF? It's made 500 mil already? It's only been out a week.
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

Ain't nobody got a problem with T'Challa bruh. He made the right decision in the end.

But Killmonger was right too.

It's a few super wokey,WOKE who have a problem with T'Challa

Completely forget the fact that T'Challa's upbringing was of him being taught to place HIS people,Wakandans come first.
THEY were to be his top priority and number one responsibility. As King the safety & security of his nation, Wakanda comes before all.....not to be a King who is responsible for ALL Africans and black people across the world.

It's a few super wokey,WOKE who have a problem with T'Challa

Completely forget the fact that T'Challa's upbringing was of him being taught to place HIS people,Wakandans come first.
THEY were to be his top priority and number one responsibility. As King the safety & security of his nation, Wakanda comes before all.....not to be a King who is responsible for ALL Africans and black people across the world.
I find it amazing that some of those same people who don't like his upbringing to develop that way of thinking typically feel the same way about the United States going around the rest of the world and helping out rather than focusing at home

I find it amazing that some of those same people who don't like his upbringing to develop that way of thinking typically feel the same way about the United States going around the rest of the world and helping out rather than focusing at home

Exactly.

Even moreso
To ""localize""" it....although I can relate to Killmonger's anger, frustration and resentment of white supremacy,
I also can relate to T'Challa, because ultimately my family and friends my are ""nation"". And I'll do whatever it takes to protect & defend them. I'll do what I can to help others , but I will not place their safety & security at risk merely because someone shares my skin color. There are bonds that go deeper than that

White dude at my job said he hated the movie that It was boring and stretched out to get to the point and that he felt offended with some of the racial tones like the white guy being barked at or some shit. Lol I was dead, simple minded fuck.

Back