Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my mind the plot to Infinity War Part 1 is like this...Thanos is gonna try to steal the stone from Vision...somehow Vision gets away and they send him to Wakanda for BP s sister to withdraw the stone without killing Vision ; at the same time Thanos gets his posse together and rushes Wakanda to get the stone ( which is what u see in the preview) Wakanda is destroyed Thanos gets the stone then its off to Pt 2

Movie is goat.What can I say?

I love it.

I didn't have time for popcorn and a drink so i went in and was stuck for 2 hrs hungry and thirsty but could not miss a second..

Thought I could creep off when it slowed down,but that never happened.

I missed he Stan Lee cameo b/c I had to use the restroom. Ever got up after that

I too think Wakanda will get fucked up. Especially now that they've revealed their true power to the rest of the world. I think maybe with Wakanda in the rebuilding process, Tchalla will be able to join the Avengers for a bit during the next phase, but return to Wakanda once its ready. Or possibly they will just use a stone to rebuild Wakanda quickly and Panther may only show up to the Avengers when a massive world threat arrives. After the success of BP im sure they're going to keep the character around after Infinity War. Next avengers lineup is going to be interesting as hell.

If iron Man dies or doesn't resign to his contract,I really think Black Panther could be the new leader of the Avengers.

He's a king,so I can't see him being under another person,besides Nick Fury,in a way.

With the numbers his movie did,he should lead them IMO.

Last edited:
Meh it was a Vanilla ass take just like your response above...Poll the people who'd they rather see again in a Sequel or period

Wasn’t anything vanilla about the take. We know who people are picking because of crushes/man-crushes & woke quotes. I’ve seen the movie 3 times and enjoyed it far too much to disrespect MBJ’s performance by pointing out his line delivery in many of his scenes.

But I guess it boils down to MBJ not being the actor Serkis is. Nothing for anyone to be ashamed of.

If iron Man dies or doesn't resign to his contract,I really think Black Panther could be the new leader of the Avengers.

He's a king,so I an't see him being under another person,besides Nick Fury,in a way.

With the numbers his movie did,he should lead them IMO.
lol he s black.....they aint letting that man run shit

I could see T'challa being a major player in the MCU since Wakanda seems like it will be on the forefront on Marvel Earth, but it sounds like they are trying to expand beyond earth going forwards so I don't know how significant Wakanda will be in the grand scheme.

Movie is goat.What can I say?

I love it.

I didn't have time for popcorn and a drink so i went in and was stuck for 2 hrs hungry and thirsty but could not miss a second..

Thought I could creep off when it slowed down,but that never happened.

@Loch121

I suggest you go again (I'm goin' again this wknd), but instead of being on CP time, get there early enough to get your snacks. lol

Wasn’t anything vanilla about the take. We know who people are picking because of crushes/man-crushes & woke quotes. I’ve seen the movie 3 times and enjoyed it far too much to disrespect MBJ’s performance by pointing out his line delivery in many of his scenes.

But I guess it boils down to MBJ not being the actor Serkis is. Nothing for anyone to be ashamed of.
LOL...Your Back Handed compliments are 2nd to none.....U got it big guy

@Loch121

I suggest you go again (I'm goin' again this wknd), but instead of being on CP time, get there early enough to get your snacks. lol

What makes it even worse is I was there 3 and half hrs early cause they sold out.I went back 30 mins before showtime,but the line was so long that even the trailers were over by the time I gave the dude my ticket.

Now of course I could have made it better but I'm outside smoking weed and a chick hit me wanting to go out so I had to contemplate going out with this chick or seeing BP and I already had my ticket.

I almost took my ticket back but she was running late,plus I think she felt I wanted to see that shit.

It was a first date and was willing to give it up for Wakanda,but I told her I'd rather link wit her than look at fictional comic book characters.

but...

tenor.gif

I too think Wakanda will get fucked up. Especially now that they've revealed their true power to the rest of the world. I think maybe with Wakanda in the rebuilding process, Tchalla will be able to join the Avengers for a bit during the next phase, but return to Wakanda once its ready. Or possibly they will just use a stone to rebuild Wakanda quickly and Panther may only show up to the Avengers when a massive world threat arrives. After the success of BP im sure they're going to keep the character around after Infinity War. Next avengers lineup is going to be interesting as hell.
Way I see it, whatever happens to Wakanda, there is going to be some rebuilding. That will open the doors to the possibility of restructuring, That possibility may entice some people to revolt, if not all out war amongst the tribes/civilizations, with the added benefit of having the King be a scapegoat of Wakanda's destruction. That could be a dope origin story for a villain.

Add that to the fact that Panther is galavanting around with these outsiders (Avengers) while his Kingdom suffers. That would highlight the fact that his attention is too focused on foreign Affairs.

This would be T'Challa's eternal struggle. The nation he's sworn to rule versus the world at large.

What makes it even worse is I was there 3 and half hrs early cause they sold out.I went back 30 mins before showtime,but the line was so long that even the trailers were over by the time I gave the dude my ticket.

Now of course I could have made it better but I'm outside smoking weed and a chick hit me wanting to go out so I had to contemplate going out with this chick or seeing BP and I already had my ticket.

I almost took my ticket back but she was running late,plus I think she felt I wanted to see that shit.

It was a first date and was willing to give it up for Wakanda,but I told her I'd rather link wit her than look at fictional comic book characters.

but...

tenor.gif

Yeah you lost track of time. U should've known to get there about 45 to a hour early just to see what the lines was lookin' like. A quick alternative would have been to just run to the corner store/Dollar General/Family Dollar etc. and get your goodies there.

On another note, you did the right thing. Don't ever switch your plans up for a chick, especially when she already know you about to get into somethin'. It let's them know that you got options and you not stuntin' her lIke that. Oddly enough, she will appreciate that even more when it's time for yall to kick it.

Way I see it, whatever happens to Wakanda, there is going to be some rebuilding. That will open the doors to the possibility of restructuring, That possibility may entice some people to revolt, if not all out war amongst the tribes/civilizations, with the added benefit of having the King be a scapegoat of Wakanda's destruction. That could be a dope origin story for a villain.

Add that to the fact that Panther is galavanting around with these outsiders (Avengers) while his Kingdom suffers. That would highlight the fact that his attention is too focused on foreign Affairs.

This would be T'Challa's eternal struggle. The nation he's sworn to rule versus the world at large.
Man all the shit u r saying already happened
Wakanda is fucked the fuck up
Idk why storytellers think completely destroying a kingdom is the only way to tell a meaningful story about a monarchy but u got your wish

Only thing now to do is put it onscreen which i dont wanna see but ok

I like how Marvel leaves there movies open-ended,there's a lot of directions they could go with Black Panther, in the comics Shuri takes up the mantle as a Black Panther

sometimes with T'Challa sometimes by herself. There also saying that she could be the next Iron "Man" (In the comics there's a black female Iron Man known as RiRi).

Winter Soldier could become White Wolf OR take up the Captain America mantle,or Falcon could take up the Captain America name. A lot of options for Marvel.

Back