Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't see how people don't get this. It was clear as day. People talking about he only wanted to liberate black people. They must have missed out how he was sending one of those planes to Hong Kong to arm an uprising there. How many disenfranchised people are there in Hong Kong? Do was like pretty much every other revolutionary in the world. When they are powerless and grass roots, they have the best intentions in the world, but as soon as they get power, they become tyrannical. Killmonger literally went from revolutionary to tyrant in like an hour. That was a fast downfall.

Also, Winter Soldier being in Wakanda.. I cant remember, but I know at the end of civil war in the end credits scene we get a brief glimpse of Wakanda, but did they take Winter Soldier with them? I thought he just disappeared with Cap?

They were calling him White Wolf too, which i know is a character that was Adopted by Tchaka and is the leader of the War Dogs, but was that role ever filled by Winter soldier in the comics if anyone is familiar?

Wonder if future MCU will show Bucky staying in Wakanda taking over as the White Wolf and then have Falcon take over as Cap once evans leaves.

End of Civil War Tchalla brought Bucky back to Wakanda to try to cure dude of his brainwashing. They put him to sleep at the end of the movie.

Thats what the "another broke white boy for us to fix" line came from

Right, in Civil War Bucky is taken (back) to Wakanda and is put into cryostasis. His psychological condition meant that anyone with the (right) code words could use him as a damn near unstoppable assassin so he opted to be "sedated" until a cure could be found.... Shuri found the cure.

This the shit I was getting at. I was in the theater wondering why this guy burnt the garden. Like him and his children would need that, right? Unless he didn't plan to have any. Like dude failed Villainy 101 and stepped on his own toes. Unless his plan was pillage Wakanda from the get go, which it must have been. Then he was about to kill their lead scientist, the one that knows how make all those weapons he wanted to send out.

This the shit I was getting at. I was in the theater wondering why this guy burnt the garden. Like him and his children would need that, right? Unless he didn't plan to have any. Like dude failed Villainy 101 and stepped on his own toes. Unless his plan was pillage Wakanda from the get go, which it must have been. Then he was about to kill their lead scientist, the one that knows how make all those weapons he wanted to send out.
exactly! what was he gonna do if someone snuck in while he was sleeping and and gave him the drank to take the powers away? now he's back to regular erik

tumblr_p4gr00egQs1r0jlbgo1_1280.png

Meh it was a Vanilla ass take just like your response above...Poll the people who'd they rather see again in a Sequel or period

Honestly didn't think they were going to kill off Klau because he was that dope. I just knew he was going to get up in a lab somewhere and they were going to take over Wakanda from the inside.

If I had to make any changes it would've been to Agent Ross. He wasn't really needed but I feel they missed an opportunity for Klaue to basically tell him I told you so.

I was really expecting to see the Soul Stone in BP. Wonder where the fuck that thing is. Internet is saying that it might appear in Antman and the Wasp.

I wonder how bad Thanos is going to fuck everybody up in part 1. Also, I wonder where Antman and Wasp takes place timeline wise? It comes out after Infinity War, but from the sounds of it from the trailer, it seems Antman 2 will take place a little bit after Civil War. The world didnt look blown to shit by Thanos.

I was really expecting to see the Soul Stone in BP. Wonder where the fuck that thing is. Internet is saying that it might appear in Antman and the Wasp.

I wonder how bad Thanos is going to fuck everybody up in part 1. Also, I wonder where Antman and Wasp takes place timeline wise? It comes out after Infinity War, but from the sounds of it from the trailer, it seems Antman 2 will take place a little bit after Civil War. The world didnt look blown to shit by Thanos.

I think they gave us Wakanda just for Thanos to come and destroy it

They can't let us be happy too long.

I predict wakanda gets fucked up and hopefully by the end or next movie they are rebuilding

This IW shit bout to get real dark.

While BP was fun and had great comic moments,BP is pretty dark in tone compared to other Marvel movies....no pun intended.

I too think Wakanda will get fucked up. Especially now that they've revealed their true power to the rest of the world. I think maybe with Wakanda in the rebuilding process, Tchalla will be able to join the Avengers for a bit during the next phase, but return to Wakanda once its ready. Or possibly they will just use a stone to rebuild Wakanda quickly and Panther may only show up to the Avengers when a massive world threat arrives. After the success of BP im sure they're going to keep the character around after Infinity War. Next avengers lineup is going to be interesting as hell.

Back