Welcome To aBlackWeb

I swear, it seems I'm the only nigga that stayed a fan of T'Challa throughout the movie. Everybody wants to give praise and say Killmonger was the "true" hero. Killmonger would of left Wakanda in ashes and blacks people dead across the world. All he wanted was war. A world war at that. He's a villain we can easily fill sympathetic for, but that's where it stops. I see nothing leadership worthy of him for Wakanda or black peoples long game. This is like the Scarface vs Sosa argument all over again.

I did. T'Challa was a good character throughout and Boseman played him well.

I swear, it seems I'm the only nigga that stayed a fan of T'Challa throughout the movie. Everybody wants to give praise and say Killmonger was the "true" hero. Killmonger would of left Wakanda in ashes and blacks people dead across the world. All he wanted was war. A world war at that. He's a villain we can easily fill sympathetic for, but that's where it stops. I see nothing leadership worthy of him for Wakanda or black peoples long game. This is like the Scarface vs Sosa argument all over again.

Nah he wasnt a hero period you could empathize with his core desire.. but not his path he was a villian

The Road to hell is paved with good intentions

Last edited:

I don't think a lot of folks agree with his methods...but they understood his message. They understood why he felt the way he did. I mean damn...his own family turned their backs on him.

Folks still ride for T'Challa...but they sympathized with Killmonger

tumblr_p4g3oxaMVf1vfmsbyo5_540.gif

tumblr_p4g3oxaMVf1vfmsbyo1_540.gif

tumblr_p4g3oxaMVf1vfmsbyo6_540.gif

tumblr_p4g3oxaMVf1vfmsbyo2_540.gif

tumblr_p4g3oxaMVf1vfmsbyo4_540.gif

tumblr_p4g3oxaMVf1vfmsbyo3_540.gif

Is that shorty from Black Museum?

Back