Welcome To aBlackWeb

I could be mistaken but the post was more than that one line...I GOAT’d her analysis in general

I’ve come to expect a misandrist shot here and there from Race it’s all good lol I ignore it
Pretty much i dig some of her sentiments ...

This some sort of skin bleaching joke, asshole?
Disregarding that we're both Jamaican sure
lebrondance1_zpsv82erok9.gif

n5diId8_zpsga02zix0.png

Statistics my friend lol
Domestic violence is very high in our community and many of us are dying at the hands of Black men.

29% even too high aint average and the numbers are skewed because if you got every report from every culture (muslim,white asian etc) the numbers would look way different there are countries that have laws that say its OK to beat your bitch so of course the only country that has real laws against it your going to get some type of actual statistic

niggas be out there mobbing on there wives for fucking their cousin with the cousin in the middle east go ahead and protect your self but miss with that bullshit domestic violence is a man or better yet a human being problem now the average black male got brhis brown tendencies foh

Wheres the statistic that shows how many brothers stand up for these battered females their aint one for that huh ?

Reactions: GNS
But hey if you are going to talk.. about the shit surrounding the movie talk about the daily fuckery many people and some of you may partake in.. i think thats a bit more critical... but aye:shrug3:

29% even too high aint average and the numbers are skewed because if you got every report from every culture (muslim,white asian etc) the numbers would look way different there are countries that have laws that say its OK to beat your bitch so of course the only country that has real laws against it your going to get some type of actual statistic

niggas be out there mobbing on there wives for fucking their cousin with the cousin in the middle east go ahead and protect your self but miss with that bullshit domestic violence is a man or better yet a human being problem now the average black male got brhis brown tendencies foh

Wheres the statistic that shows how many brothers stand up for these battered females their aint one for that huh ?

Decenter whitness my brotha lol

we aint talking about them, we are talking about BLACK MEN

stay on par

Back