Welcome To aBlackWeb

I actually had this conversation last night at the bar.

They help ushering in a new era......

Still not giving a Niggaz a pass for turning the movie theater into the universoul circus..... But in the long run I hope they all keep putting out good movies...

I still wanna see an honest film about the real black panthers....

That Fred Hampton biopic needs burn....
And I'd love to see more Walter Mosely books on film
Yeah, Walter got a smooth style to his stories

Just got back from seeing it. It was great story. I like that the wkandan technology felt natural and wasmtto over the top. Also they didn't over do the CGI and have it looking like star wars. They focused more!on his family life. It kept the usual marvel story structure with a little action Jere and there and saving the best part for last. It mjada few twist and surprises as well. Ahh... Lupita (sigh) all I could see was her. She got thick. I want to see bp again just for her. I ike the score during the fight scenes and when they went to see m'baku it reminded me of the video game music from that old x men arcade game jungle level or one of the missions in assassins creed freedom cry. Killmomner was ruthless they changed his origin a little but I like that it was still rooted I wakanda. W'kabi did not know da wae spit on him ma bruddahs! Oh one more thing @Reesey the offer still stands

tumblr_p4cge0fFPU1sc0ffqo1_540.gif

tumblr_p4cge0fFPU1sc0ffqo2_540.gif

I might go see this movie twice in one weekend.

Where the women at who saw this too so we can talk about how it was so many beautiful, fine black men in this movie?:lipbite:

@Remedy @MzKB @Whispering Eye

Yall seen it yet?
:ohshit2: If not, gone and exit back out the thread bruh.
I haven't seen it yet. I don't do crowds. Gotta wait until the crowds fade out or when it hits terrarium......gang gang

Back