Welcome To aBlackWeb

After RDJ strong armed them, I don't know but we need T'Challa as the center of the MCU post-infinity War.

I think I read somewhere that they wanted to give Strange the Ironman's position as the forefront. The only way they could put T'Chala at the center is if he wasn't king anymore. That's typically how it was done in the comics when he became a key member of the Avengers. They could do that. Maybe have a second movie where he loses his role as king, and have the third movie not really even be a BP movie, but a Wakanda movie. In the interim, BP could be an Avenger and take part in all the Avenger oriented shit.

Wakandans:
giphy.gif
Fixed

263.gif

The movie was packed when I went but they were very chill. Yeah there were a few chuckles at the jokes but the kids were well behaved, there were no crying babies. No loud whispering discussing the scenes etc. Lots of families car out to see it. Some good looking women came out. It was beautiful. I guess us niggas down here in Florida know how to watch movies without causing disruptions. My only concern was this Lome wolf bald skin headed white dude. I kept my eye on him hoping he wasn't a mass shooter. I got kinda anxious when he got up to use the restroom. I was hoping he wouldn't come back from restroom break with a semi auto or an assault rifle.

After seeing Black Panther, and I know I'm gonna love Infinity War, I kinda don't even wanna see Ant Man 2. It's default in 3rd place.
I'm not interested in none of this marvel shit after infinity war. Ima check for more BPs off gp but these niggas done took 10 yrs of our lives. I'm tapped out bruh.

Last edited:
I'm not interested in none of this marvel shit after civil war. Ima check for more BPs off gp but these niggas done took 10 yrs of our lives. I'm tapped out bruh.

lol You make it sound like the kidnapped you and you left you in a theater for a decade. How you gonna tap out before Infinity War. That's the payoff. That's like quitting sex before you get your nut.

lol You make it sound like the kidnapped you and you left you in a theater for a decade. How you gonna tap out before Infinity War. That's the payoff. That's like quitting sex before you get your nut.
Oh shit I meant infinity war lmao I gotta change it

After seeing Black Panther, and I know I'm gonna love Infinity War, I kinda don't even wanna see Ant Man 2. It's default in 3rd place.

Shiiiiieeettt...Ant Man is top 5 on my best Marvel Movies list. We damn there gettin the trifecta this year.

That Wee Bey gif like a motherfucka right now. Bruh... I saw a whole foot tall goddamn graffiti tag and missed this symbolic shit unfolding right in front of me. I need to go commit that right quick. Literally, two black kings fighting for the freedoms of their people on the Underground Railroad--the biggest goddamn symbol of freed blacks in this country--in two different ways...

I feel like I failed as a black man for missing that lol. I'm buying this shit on Blu-Ray tho. Special Super Suped Editions and all. Failure to support this level of Black Excellence is treasonous and will have you promptly traded to the White Caucus for C-Z list celebrities like Kathy Griffin, Ben Carson, and Omarosa...

Bruh they could make an entire spin off Black Panther series where Wakandans go back in time and liberate black people all over the globe, Assassin's Creed style.

I'd watch every one of em and buy the games too

Oh shit I meant infinity war lmao I gotta change it

Wait gabi, there's still DC movies. Smiley face. For real after buying and watching it a second time don't the small screen I liked it. The only time the CGI on super mans mouth looked bad was in the beginning when those kids was asking super!an questions. I can't wait for man of steel 2 , the batman movie wonder woman 2 ,flashpoint most definitely and the aqua man and cyborg solo flicks. Also while talking about bailing on marvel don't forget they now own the rights to x men and fantastic four so there's more on the way.

Black panther had the best humor of of all the MCU movies ant man comes in a close second. Also the actress who played bps younger sis ter seems familiar . i dont know if its because I've seen her in other films or TV or she resembles some chicks I knew from my high school days.

Back