Welcome To aBlackWeb

We need that gif with a caption "GTFOH"
The comic version is even worst....sheesh

the-first-time-killmonger-defeated-tchalla-he-threw-him-over-a-waterfall-that-was-in-jungle-acti.jpeg

I know its dumb early for this but i want to see a Killmonger stand alone some time down the line, they dont do many villain focused movies but that would be ill
I mean it'd be cool, but what do you do in a Killmonger movie? show him growing up as an orphan? joining the military and killing people left and right? it could be an interesting character film, but that ain't a Marvel film. That's one of those indie movies that ends and has you feeling weird

I mean it'd be cool, but what do you do in a Killmonger movie? show him growing up as an orphan? joining the military and killing people left and right? it could be an interesting character film, but that ain't a Marvel film. That's one of those indie movies that ends and has you feeling weird
exactly start with that fateful night.. but flashback to his parents and how they came up in small part.. but yeah that shit would be ill

i've been hearing so much good shit about the coates black panther, i needa check it out, i'm way back o a whole bunch of shit

they had a bunch of thor shit at the library when i went last week, i'm thinking about checking it out..never really got into thor...

I was so disappointed in him. Dropped the book before I finished his first arc.
I was trying to rock with him but I took a look back and it was 2 much fuckery

Nigga turned the dora into some dykes
Destroyed wakanda
Tried to destroy the monarchy
Destroyed vibranium etc

Yall better be happy with the movie cause so much bullshit been happening in the comics to wakanda...shit been pissing me off
Namor came through and wrecked shit
Doom came through and embarrassed t'challa
Bunch of dead wakandans from civil war
Niggaz thats supposed to be so advanced reverting to raping and fucking up their own people

Still don't see why him and storm had to divorce and she immediately runs to fuck wolverine making a cuck out of...bruh it's so much bullshit

Destroyed wakanda
Destroyed vibranium etc

Yall better be happy with the movie cause so much bullshit been happening in the comics to wakanda...shit been pissing me off
Niggaz thats supposed to be so advanced reverting to raping and fucking up their own people

Still don't see why him and storm had to divorce and she immediately runs to fuck wolverine making a cuck out of...bruh it's so much bullshit
I hate Coates run.

Destroyed wakanda
Destroyed vibranium etc

All that shit sounds like it was done purposefully to sabotage BP.

Quick question nerds so this is a prequel right...because Black Panther has to donate the Vibranium to Captain America right?

Back