Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also Lupita was looking good as fuck especially when they went to S Korea. She got a little bubble on her

I also liked how Killmonger's dialogue was very grounded, relatable and real. I was waiting for him to slip up and say nigga lol.

Bruh...i...I didn't know she had it like that. I peeped that when she was dancing on that ceremonial barge. Also said "Damn" out loud in front of my s/o. Lol!

“Hey Auntie”

That shyt had me rollin. Lol!

HD version just hit online I spent so much money on this movie I don’t think I’ll have an issue watching it online lol

Ain't too much that can be said, you niggas done said it all. Showed my support by seeing it twice in 24 hours (both shows began before noon) and purchasing a total of 4 tickets (took my son and best friend). Movie was everything it was suppose to be. Cogler and Co. may have created a monster. Seeing it twice, I can say it's tied with WS as my favorite Marvel film.

I like how they explored T'Challa speaking with the dead, hopefully they explore his necromancy in future films (dude legit became powerful af in the comics).

Emegency Awesome spoke on the chance of Bucky portraying the "White Wolf" role which could be very cool. My only reserve is I hope they don't couple Shuri as his love interest. Keep that pasty fuck away from that Wakandan princess.

I don't believe we've seen the last of Kilmonger either.

It's looking bleak for MBJ to return to the MCU

“No,” says Cole, “not a conversation that I remember.” Cole adds, “I feel like his last line says it all for him.”

"In some senses he’s very representative of the African American side of that equation. And I think that being in bondage would not be the answer for him. So I don’t remember a conversation where we talked about him actually living.”

... as Cole says, the most powerful solution was for Killmonger’s story to end the way it did.

On the idea of Killmonger appearing in another film, Cole adds, “I think it would feel false, you know?”

It would be dope to bring him back though. They need more villains to stick around especially one as good as Killmonger but in this case it's acceptable. He died with honor

It's looking bleak for MBJ to return to the MCU

“No,” says Cole, “not a conversation that I remember.” Cole adds, “I feel like his last line says it all for him.”

"In some senses he’s very representative of the African American side of that equation. And I think that being in bondage would not be the answer for him. So I don’t remember a conversation where we talked about him actually living.”

... as Cole says, the most powerful solution was for Killmonger’s story to end the way it did.

On the idea of Killmonger appearing in another film, Cole adds, “I think it would feel false, you know?”

It would be dope to bring him back though. They need more villains to stick around especially one as good as Killmonger but in this case it's acceptable. He died with honor

We'll see how Thanos does in Infinity, but to date, Killmonger is easily the best and most memorable MCU villain

How many he die in?

tenor.gif

What does that have to do with anything?

Ultimately, T'Challa listened to Nakia AND Killmonger. Killmonger was right when he said Wakanda has the resources to help black people and T’Challa was wrong in thinking that they’re not ‘their’ people. It took one of their family members being on the outside his whole life and dealing with the way black people are really treated to realize that they can’t just do nothing. That they are all their people. He’s going against all the kings before him because of Killmonger. Cause Killmonger was right.

Back