Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ava, Peele , Coogler are killing it right now this is a golden era of black film making .. they are walking through doors that just 30 years ago spike had to climb through the back window
I actually had this conversation last night at the bar.

They help ushering in a new era......

Still not giving a Niggaz a pass for turning the movie theater into the universoul circus..... But in the long run I hope they all keep putting out good movies...

I still wanna see an honest film about the real black panthers....

That Fred Hampton biopic needs burn....
And I'd love to see more Walter Mosely books on film

Killmonger is a villain because of his tactics and is drunk off of power and is lead by his emotions.. those are a couple of elements that make villains in a fictional universe as well as realiy
He's a villain due to him willing to sacrifice his Wakandans who he no longer felt connected too to help black people all over the world. Unfortunately once he got on the throne that drive became pure genocide and even black people who didn't agree with his method would catch it.

Killmonger is a villain because of his tactics and is drunk off of power and is lead by his emotions.. those are a couple of elements that make villains in a fictional universe as well as realiy

People trippin me out with this "Killmonger" wasn't a villain shit. Dude might have an understandable reason for his villainy, but it's still villainy. I mean
his solution to a hostage situation involving his girlfriend was to kill the hostage.
That's not heroic or even revolutionary behavior.

I'm ready for the influx of African based historical movies though, if it happens.

I'd actually more like to see fictional stories involving either African myths or set in real African empires. Both would be really cool and could likely be universally liked if done right.

I wanna see some shit about the birth of jazz and how Niggaz became legends playing music on them Riverboats

Maybe work it into some superhero shit so Niggaz can set up jazz bands in movie lobbies.... Now that's an opening weekend I'd hop on

I wanna see some shit about the birth of jazz and how Niggaz became legends playing music on them Riverboats

The thing is movies like that could already be made. They don't need a 200 million dollar budget like Black Panther got. You just need a good script and a good cast. Hell, those are movies that black producers/directors could make, but niggas like Tyler Perry are too busy getting rich off black buffoonery.

The thing is movies like that could already be made. They don't need a 200 million dollar budget like Black Panther got. You just need a good script and a good cast. Hell, those are movies that black producers/directors could make, but niggas like Tyler Perry are too busy getting rich off black buffoonery.
That nigga just corny... His heart in the right place though

Reactions: GNS
I actually had this conversation last night at the bar.

They help ushering in a new era......

Still not giving a Niggaz a pass for turning the movie theater into the universoul circus..... But in the long run I hope they all keep putting out good movies...

I still wanna see an honest film about the real black panthers....

That Fred Hampton biopic needs burn....
And I'd love to see more Walter Mosely books on film
You didn't see the black panther documentary vanguard of the revolution netflix

@Blactivity

Girl Chadwick has me wanting to reach stalker status!!!
200w.gif

you aint the only one. And the way those golds were sittin at the bottom of MBJ's mouf tho.

So I watched that Emergency Awesome video, and realized the White Wolf was a real comic character. Basically, he was a white guy that was saved by Wakanda and adopted by T'Shaka. He kinda played the MCU Loki role in that he was passed over for to be the king and resented it, but in the end he loved the nation and its people so much that he came back to it. Would you like for Bucky to basically take on that mantle and play major role in BP2? I'd want them to change the storyline of course, but him being the white person that was saved by a bunch of black people would be a nice subversion of the common trope of a white person going into a minority community and saving the minorities. Plus Bucky is a good character.

yea Nate parker was framed.

He basically had to apologize for a 15 year old rape charge that he didn't commit.

Also the theaters wouldn't show his movie and told people the tickets were sold out instead.

So I watched that Emergency Awesome video, and realized the White Wolf was a real comic character. Basically, he was a white guy that was saved by Wakanda and adopted by T'Shaka. He kinda played the MCU Loki role in that he was passed over for to be the king and resented it, but in the end he loved the nation and its people so much that he came back to it. Would you like for Bucky to basically take on that mantle and play major role in BP2? I'd want them to change the storyline of course, but him being the white person that was saved by a bunch of black people would be a nice subversion of the common trope of a white person going into a minority community and saving the minorities. Plus Bucky is a good character.
Yea dude is normally pretty on point

I watched civil war from start to finish for the first time last night, and I'm pretty sure that's where they going with Bucky

Back