Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lie..

This might the first collective circle jerk I've ever seen for a movie online....

Maybe get out, but a few people didn't like get out... Everybody seems to like this movie....

If I was more impressionable I might go see it today.... But I'm still content to wait till the hype die down..I hate crowded theaters
Go to a matinee in the middle of the week. like noon-ish, should be fairly quiet

oh, and Black Panther had the 5th biggest biggest opening in history

tenor.gif

Go to a matinee in the middle of the week. like noon-ish, should be fairly quiet
I might be an asshole, but I'm not a selfish asshole.

My wife and son want to see it too....

Plus some 20 year old "woke" chick at my mom's job guilted her into wanting to see it...

Just got back from seeing the movie.

Instant classic in my opinion, we all got some Killmonger in us. Gotta see this again in theaters.

Loved this song too

Coogler breaks down the Busan fight scene

The details he pays attention to and his shooting style is amazing for being so young. That's dope and I hope he can inspire more black children to check oit film schools. More writers, directors, costume designers, editors ect. People on youtube have diaplayed that talent but not the platform.

The details he pays attention to and his shooting style is amazing for being so young. That's dope and I hope he can inspire more black children to check oit film schools. More writers, directors, costume designers, editors ect. People on youtube have diaplayed that talent but not the platform.
Yea dude attention to detail was dope.

I ain't gonna say nuffin negative about this, I actually respect homie.

i was thinkng this too. A movie like this one will inspire a lot of children to get into the business. even Kevin Feige said that watching Superman 1 in the movies had a very profound effect on him.

speaking of which, damn that is what it feels like to black children now. that same "You will believe a man can fly" phrase on the Superman 1 poster. thats what black boys and girls are seeing with this flick. its a beautiful thing.

Back