2f5e65da378ac4d6ab0b54a59a27cf58a53905b2.gifv

d9e0f0d6af9304509b656fea6f37b5591bdda938.gifv

3dd89abfa4271c1624cc17caa4836f068ed0f6e0.gifv

05a25ff801dbcf65fd2f8b0edb2b5e434c6b3445.gifv

4bc2710cfbf7fd0ae872cc7fda5c940f0237d121.gifv

d836a2b1742a1be707cde6d6e81f31b8b4cad352.gifv

1b1b557e9ef581b1dd7a03be7deae3a16105ba41.gifv

96b2eaf2b88aaf2edeece5af642bb9740b9e3721.gifv

That's my point. This was the end game regardless based on the way things were going.

Namor attack on the ship had everyone thinking Wakanda did it, and the pieces were already in motion for that invasion.

They could have fell back. And let that happen..or speed it up by doing more shit Wakanda would have gotten blamed for.

Granted that movie would have sucked.... But the plan makes way more sense

Just watched it but I feel like namor lowkey saw a better finesse when he started learning more about shuri they can’t really show namor being you know the man ho he is in a Disney film but that element of seduction was there he almost had shuri why not become king of land and seas and have all the vibranium

Just watched it but I feel like namor lowkey saw a better finesse when he started learning more about shuri they can’t really show namor being you know the man ho he is in a Disney film but that element of seduction was there he almost had shuri why not become king of land and seas and have all the vibranium
I think it was posted in this thread where it might be a deleted scene that they kissed.
Turned shuri into sue storm, damn shame.

i mean that would have made more sense if he was bringing shuri to his kingdom to court her......

and i actually like that perspective....

but leaving that out suggests he just held her prisoner for no reason with no motive and no negotiation...

as the movie went he just kidnapped her and waited for them to break her free and claim that was the reason to go to war.....

had she kissed him, entertained stayin...then broken free.. everything afterwards makes more sense

So…

They gonna nerf Namor for FF huh?

No way they can handle him at his current level.
I wasn’t aware how powerful he was he could of ended wakanda that day instantly if he wanted to and if shuri didn’t trap him in that ship she wouldn’t of been able to fight him 1v1 and it seemed as if he was holding back they couldn’t handle a raged out namor

It wouldn't have really worked IMO if she could have taken him out. I think he had to be stronger so they could deal with everything and then regroup with the dehydration plan to weaken him

So…

They gonna nerf Namor for FF huh?

No way they can handle him at his current level.
i mean that would have made more sense if he was bringing shuri to his kingdom to court her......

and i actually like that perspective....

but leaving that out suggests he just held her prisoner for no reason with no motive and no negotiation...

as the movie went he just kidnapped her and waited for them to break her free and claim that was the reason to go to war.....

had she kissed him, entertained stayin...then broken free.. everything afterwards makes more sense

He started off extremely heavy( going to destroy wakanda blah blah blah) to avoid that and was trying to manipulate her heavy into other choices the entire movie he had to know once found out that the scientist was a another young black women, he had to know that shuri was just going to give her up especially since she created the dam thing bymistake.

saying he’s going to hill her etc threatening wakanda etc he was pulling shuri heart strings for less violent or non violent solutions that benefit him because at the end of the day he wanted wakanda as ally one way or another decimating them doesn’t do anything for him . He could of started a war and the dumb Americans would of tried to fight wakanda anyway

I wasn’t aware how powerful he was he could of ended wakanda that day instantly if he wanted to and if shuri didn’t trap him in that ship she wouldn’t of been able to fight him 1v1 and it seemed as if he was holding back they couldn’t handle a raged out namor
Namor at his current level turns Ben Grimm into a tiny pile of orange gravel.

Namor at his current level turns Ben Grimm into a tiny pile of orange gravel.

Not Current Ben Grimm, F4 win low difficulty.

Ben is stronger than Namor currently(out of water) and only Wolverine and Hulk have been the only ones to ever really hurt him. Hell Ben beat Namor in the water before.

Not Current Ben Grimm, F4 win low difficulty.

Ben is stronger than Namor currently(out of water) and only Wolverine and Hulk have been the only ones to ever really hurt him. Hell Ben beat Namor in the water before.
I get that comic accurate Ben wrecks Namor….

But THIS Namor?

Back