Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ill bet real money that they dont kill off tchala. They might make Shuri BP in the next movie and Tchalla wont make an appearance due to a coma or some other shit. But eventually theyll recast and have him in the MCU.

Theres just too much to do with BP. And its not like the MCU is wrapping up and they gonna reboot and start over. This MCU has another 10 years to go minimum, and no way they can go that long without Tchalla.

The whole dying and coming back would be wack to me. Hope they dont introduce that to the MCU.

Id prefer a coma like the comics.

Ill bet real money that they dont kill off tchala. They might make Shuri BP in the next movie and Tchalla wont make an appearance due to a coma or some other shit. But eventually theyll recast and have him in the MCU.

Theres just too much to do with BP. And its not like the MCU is wrapping up and they gonna reboot and start over. This MCU has another 10 years to go minimum, and no way they can go that long without Tchalla.

The whole dying and coming back would be wack to me. Hope they dont introduce that to the MCU.

Id prefer a coma like the comics.
I like the “King of the Dead” storyline better

but i would be cool with this too

I like the “King of the Dead” storyline better

but i would be cool with this too

The king of the dead storyline is dope, but my thing is, in comics no one stays dead. I really dont want to see that in the MCU. Cause once that happens, whose to say they dont bring Tony back? And whoever else happens to die in whatever story they tell.

The king of the dead storyline is dope, but my thing is, in comics no one stays dead. I really dont want to see that in the MCU. Cause once that happens, whose to say they dont bring Tony back? And whoever else happens to die in whatever story they tell.
True. But they already opened that box with the introduction of the multiverse and time travel

they essentially brought Loki and Gamorra “back from the dead”

True. But they already opened that box with the introduction of the multiverse and time travel

they essentially brought Loki and Gamorra “back from the dead”

Facts and I dont like either one of those things. Time travel and bringing people back like they did is one of the only small things i dont like bout the MCU

The character should not be killed off. Just make sure it's an actor that make sense to play T’Challa.

Somebody like actor Aldis Hodge would be a great choice, he can act and got the looks....problem solved.

latest

TBH one well done classy heart felt tribute/announcement ceremony at D23 and they'll have the greenlight to recast T'Challa.

Alot of "Chadwick Boseman can never be replaced, we can only continue the legacy he began here at Marvel" poetic jive.

:think2:

I'm having we 9nd thoughts a out replacing black panther. There's these videos oc kids on youtube paying tribute to Chadwick boseman by having mock black panther funerals with their action figure. Kids of all races wearing panther out fits all kinds of merchandise claws, toys, pillows etc. There one where this kid has his arms cross3d with tears in hid eyes.
Panther is their hero the same way spider-man was my hero when I was their age. I ront think they are ready for a replacement and I'm not sure if they would warm up to him so I think the best opti9n is to go e the panther role to shuri by now. I
saw an article saying Disney is considering killing t'challa off screen and this person has a reliable source every thing his source called out has happened. I wouldn't put it past disney because they killed off admiral ackbar(it's a trap meme) when his voice actor passed away. I'm still again st killing off t'challa. They should just adopt the comic book and have him comatose but do it slightly different. Give him a good send off by having him injured in battle. Make the movie sort if an avengers 1.0 by having the team go up against some superpowers baddies and have him in get injured and fall into a coma. The movie shoukd be 75 percent panther action make it a big action flick like infinity war. Then in the final act it should deal with shuri passing the tttriala.trials and becoming the new black panther.

Lol, I can't wait to bump this thread when they go with the easy solution of just giving it to shuri like I been said,

Back