Welcome To aBlackWeb

My homeboy said they should recast because we basically as black men only got one movie of out of it.....black panther represented a lot more than people think and Chad exuded that representation...if they give it over to Shuri(which is not a bad idea at all but to him it's just too soon)......who do the young black boys look up to now?

Also idk if anybody is into battlerap but I feel like Loaded Lux could possibly be a nice replacement....if he can act of course but I feel like he has a close resemblance to Chad

I can't go on Grace's rumor mill. She's quick to make videos bragging when she gets it right but when she's wrong, she acts like the words never came out of her mouth.

I think the right call would be to recast. There's a way to do it respectfully considering there were circumstances beyond everyone's control. Not to mention some high profile MCU actors and directors were replaced over much less.

Meh. I get it but was hoping for a recast. Too many dope storylines and character interactions we finna miss out on.

Eh, this is the this risk you take when you're bizness of years and years of storylines in a universe depends on a handful of actors (the og avengers)

tbh Marvel made out pretty good all things considered. That during their 10 year plus run, they only had one real life death during its initial run.

Imo it jus sux that it had to be the black guy.

Last edited:
My homeboy said they should recast because we basically as black men only got one movie of out of it.....black panther represented a lot more than people think and Chad exuded that representation...if they give it over to Shuri(which is not a bad idea at all but to him it's just too soon)......who do the young black boys look up to now?

Also idk if anybody is into battlerap but I feel like Loaded Lux could possibly be a nice replacement....if he can act of course but I feel like he has a close resemblance to Chad

What else did your homeboy say?

Did he give any stock or betting tips. Does he have any idea when the covid vaccine will drop.

:hahaha:

foh

If Disney did this to the regrettably late actress Carrie Fisher by digitally masking Julianne Moore as Leia Organa for three years straight in the two later Star Wars films, I wouldn't be surprized at all.

These niggas loves too much money.

Of course if Disney and the suits at Disney had their way they would jus recast the role. (Which is still possible) there is jus too much on the table

Loaded Lux as Black Panther is hilarious.

I'm in the "Make Shuri BP" camp, but I do think they should elevate at least one black male character to a more prominent status. If the rumors are true, both of the more important male black characters from the first movie will be dead. I don't really have a problem with the most prominent characters in the next movie being women, but at least give us one spot. After all, even the first movie diminished BP as a character in order to give shine to others.

I don't mind Shuri being the next BP since it was already foreshadowed in the first movie but considering Disney kept BP on the same release date for their new schedule, I think they'll recast T'Challa since he is definitely be running the MCU the next couple of years.

I want them to recast personally I think they may actually do both or at least they could

Let this multiverse Tchalla pass and have shuri take it over

another Tchalla from a different multiverse ends up appearing as a result of the fuckery that will ensue in doc strange

or since they have been messing with time...a younger version of tchalla can appear allowing a recast as well

its a lot of possibilities...its a comic so literally nothing is out if the realm of possibility to keep Tchalla in the MCU as a character

Thinking bout this more. They gotta recast T'Challa. No way you can just get rid of your current #2 character in the MCU. Like I said too many dope storylines to explore.

That would be like if Chris Evans died after the first Cap and was immediately replaced with Bucky. No way the MCU would be as good and epic without the Steve Rodgers character.

I want them to recast personally I think they may actually do both or at least they could

Let this multiverse Tchalla pass and have shuri take it over

another Tchalla from a different multiverse ends up appearing as a result of the fuckery that will ensue in doc strange

or since they have been messing with time...a younger version of tchalla can appear allowing a recast as well

its a lot of possibilities...its a comic so literally nothing is out if the realm of possibility to keep Tchalla in the MCU as a character

I was thinking something like this could work as well. Now would be the perfect time for it since there will be a major shift coming anyway with multiverse shit and the eventual introduction of mutants. Makes sense to me.

Thinking bout this more. They gotta recast T'Challa. No way you can just get rid of your current #2 character in the MCU. Like I said too many dope storylines to explore.

That would be like if Chris Evans died after the first Cap and was immediately replaced with Bucky. No way the MCU would be as good and epic without the Steve Rodgers character.

I don't think Evans really embodied the character til later though. RDJ and Boseman basically became those guys from the very first appearance.

Back