Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was thinking something like this could work as well. Now would be the perfect time for it since there will be a major shift coming anyway with multiverse shit and the eventual introduction of mutants. Makes sense to me.
Yeah I'm with this!! This was definitely where my mind was. Just need someone on point!

At least, MCU Shuri can still work out.

Have you seen Brie Larson? She's far from looking like comic book Captain Marvel, body-proportionally wise.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Shuri but I’d much rather see it be recast. BP ain’t above that shit we been through 3 Batman’s this past decade. Let another brotha get a chance to take that mantle.

The whole MCU revolves around Iron Man.

I found this funny you're trying to refute my point while being aware about it.
What I’m saying is, MCU doesn’t NEED characters like a Batman or Superman to succeed. Had they built the MCU off of a Spider-Man or Wolverine, I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.

But they built it on the back of Iron Man, which was a 2nd tier character at best at the time. There hadn’t been multiple Iron Man movies before that one.

So you can’t compare using Batman and Superman to using Iron Man. And you can’t compare them to Spider-Man and Wolverine because they didn’t build it off of those characters.

I'm confused as how to how yall think it wasnt foreshadowing. I bet the casual movie goer had no idea Shuri becomes BP in the comics. I'm positive they added that scene to signal whats potentially to come even if it was as light hearted as it was. Marvel always move with intention.

I think it's some confusion about iconic casting.

Just because RDJ is irreplaceable as Tony Stark doesn't mean every titular character is. Of course everyone prefers no recasts but it's happened alot in the MCU and MCU-adjacent.

Terrance Howard/Don Cheadle as Rhody

Edward Norton/Mark Ruffalo as Hulk

Maharshala Ali is both Cotton Mouth and Blade

There's been like 3 Howard Starks

2 Jarvis' plus Paul Bettany as Vision, which in retrospect should have been Jarvis too

Back in phase 1 Kevin Feige didn't seem too gun shy about recasting Iron Man. He said the character is a mantle like 007.

I want to see Shuri become Black Panther too but not before we get some crucial T'Challa stories.

Shuri joking bout hurrying up the competition so she can take that headdress off, was somehow foreshadowing her becoming the next BP. Issa a major reach.

Where the hell was all this "info" the past 2 & 1/2 years? Y'all just forgot?......... :hahaha:
FACTS

I hate when niggas do that shit....

"When Shuri made the "sneakers" joke it was code for her sneaking Tchalla to take the mantel and rule wakanda" ass niggas lmao

niggas be out here doing Mr Fantastic reaches

In an interview with Clarin, executive producer Victoria Alonso dismissed the idea of digitally recreating Boseman, who died from colon cancer in August at the age of 43.

“No. There's only one Chadwick, and he's not with us. Our king, unfortunately, has died in real life, not just in fiction, and we are taking a little time to see how we return to history and what we do to honor this chapter of what has happened to us that was so unexpected, so painful, so terrible, really," Alonso said.

Alonso, who has been with Marvel Studios since Phase One of the MCU, said of Boseman that he "was not only a wonder of being human every day that we spend together the five years that we spend together, but it also seems to me that as a character what he did elevated us as a company, and has left his moment in history."

Alonso added that no decision has been made yet about what Marvel will do with the Black Panther franchise now: "I know that sometimes two months go by or three months go by in production and one says, already, it was a long time. But it is not a long time, we have to think carefully about what we are going to do, and how, and think about how we are going to honor the franchise.”

Back