Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh, Letitia was the side kick, not the hero. She was good, and a fan favorite, but it takes more than that to carry a franchise.

Well..besides the charisma she showed. Wasn't like she sat on the sidelines and watched everybody else stop Killmonger.

She played a pivotal role as well, from fight to her tech.

So again.......... :js4: .......she might be able to pull off the role.

Y'all outright dismissing her, is crazy. Anybody else y'all can possibly think of to play BP would be a question mark just like Letica.

I don't have an issue with deciding not to recast in respect to Boseman and even the cast who may not be ready to see him replaced. I just hope future projects involve T'challa in some way because of his importance.

Marvel could very well chose not to have T'Challa play an integral role in the MCU
but personally, I want to see the character fleshed out on screen.

Well..besides the charisma she showed. Wasn't like she sat on the sidelines and watched everybody else stop Killmonger.

She played a pivotal role as well, from fight to her tech.

So again.......... :js4: .......she might be able to pull off the role.

Y'all outright dismissing her, is crazy. Anybody else y'all can possibly think of to play BP would be a question mark just like Letica.

John David Washington would kill the role or if they decided to resurrect Killmonger. Letitia ain’t it.

Like not only was I positive from the jump they weren't going to recast, I was optimistic about shuri.... Chadwick was great, but that movie had a lot going on that made it good....

Mostly killmonger... But another good villain.... One that seems overwhelmingly powerful in the absence of T'challa just makes for a more suspenseful hero story to emerge.

Hollywood favorite go to story is the unlikely hero.

Shit a slam dunk with shuri ??‍♂️

Like not only was I positive from the jump they weren't going to recast, I was optimistic about shuri.... Chadwick was great, but that movie had a lot going on that made it good....

Mostly killmonger... But another good villain.... One that seems overwhelmingly powerful in the absence of T'challa just makes for a more suspenseful hero story to emerge.

Hollywood favorite go to story is the unlikely hero.

Shit a slam dunk with shuri ??‍♂️

EXACTLY!!!

I think both of us as soon as Mr. Boseman passed away said the script writes itself for going forward with Shuri as the next Black Panther. Unlikely hero who has to overcome the passing of her brother, comes of age right before the masses eyes to save her country.

The people on this site (even the naysayers) could write this damn script! LMAO.

She was one of the most popular characters in the movie and hits a demographic that is going to give huge support also

I was just thinking that they might not kill off T'Challa, he just might not be in this upcoming film.

So they do this film kind of highlighting Shuri and the other characters more and then the next Black Panther movie after a few years of people grieving recast the role. Mr. Boseman's passing away is still too fresh in people's minds so that might be why they don't want to recast the role so soon...........

And with all this multiverse shit. We could’ve gotten a another T’Challa. My nigga Franklin could’ve played a young T’Challa from another universe and time.

Reactions: GNS
Again, its funny to me how now people are acting like how the BP cast without T'challa is incapable of producing a good movie when one of the few consistent criticisms of the first movie was how the rest of the cast sometimes overshadowed T'challa. The shit was bad enough where people were saying that it shouldn't have been called Black Panther. It should have just been called Wakanda: The Movie. Ironically, if they had called it Wakanda: The Movie, we wouldn't be having this debate right now. lol

Again, its funny to me how now people are acting like how the BP cast without T'challa is incapable of producing a good movie when one of the few consistent criticisms of the first movie was how the rest of the cast sometimes overshadowed T'challa. The shit was bad enough where people were saying that it shouldn't have been called Black Panther. It should have just been called Wakanda: The Movie. Ironically, if they had called it Wakanda: The Movie, we wouldn't be having this debate right now. lol

I’ve never heard that shit. The cast was good but Chadwick did just fine

Back