Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm saying it don't take great acting to pull off a billion dollar marvel supehero movie staring a woman.
Yow this is sexist af
Who do I call to get this negro cancelled?
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

@Whis Khalifa

It's shuri.

The quicker you accept this, the quicker you can move on with reality.

I'm optimistic.
Y'all some fake ass fans

lol niggas still mad Shuri likely gonna get some shine for BP2.

Everybody fuckin relax theyll prolly recast T'Challa for BP3 anyway and then yall can find a way to complain about that too

It's shuri.

The quicker you accept this, the quicker you can move on with reality.

I'm optimistic.
Y'all some fake ass fans
I will watch first day. I’m still a fan. I love all this shit I’m just not feeling the choice but I will still watch

They're planning Ironheart somewhere down the line and it's not Shuri.

I wonder how that'll look with Riri and Shuri in the same universe. Do they ever cross paths in the comics?

I don’t think Letitia can carry a franchise like I said, but I do have faith that if anyone can pull this off Coogler can.

At least you're consistent with your (no matter how much you haven't given any reason why you think this) statement. Lol

Tom Holland wasn't a big time leading actor when he was picked to play Peter Parker. He had one project (just like Leticia) before the Spider-Man role where he was the leading Male and so far he has looked like a pretty good choice. They picked him without even knowing if fans would really gravitate towards him in the role. With Leticia they already know fans like her playing the character she is going to play, which is a huge bonus.

The hard part is explaining what is going on with T'Challa in the upcoming movie.... like I stated earlier instead of just killing off the character they could maybe give an explanation why he isn't in part 2 and recast for part 3. We truly don't know if they are going to kill the character in the Cinematic universe or just not use the character in the upcoming film

I wanna see how she handles the role

another black star that draws in hollywood is a good thing

and T’Challa def coming back

just think he will be from a different universe and time to give the role to a younger actor like David Oleweyo

At least you're consistent with your (no matter how much you haven't given any reason why you think this) statement. Lol

Tom Holland wasn't a big time leading actor when he was picked to play Peter Parker. He had one project (just like Leticia) before the Spider-Man role where he was the leading Male and so far he has looked like a pretty good choice. They picked him without even knowing if fans would really gravitate towards him in the role. With Leticia they already know fans like her playing the character she is going to play, which is a huge bonus.

The hard part is explaining what is going on with T'Challa in the upcoming movie.... like I stated earlier instead of just killing off the character they could maybe give an explanation why he isn't in part 2 and recast for part 3. We truly don't know if they are going to kill the character in the Cinematic universe or just not use the character in the upcoming film
But Tom fit the role as an awkward teen. Unless they change the entire tone of the Black Panther movies to fit Letitia, I stand by my stance.

Bruh, I brought the same thing up pages ago.

Damn near everybody the cast for the title role was either a question or an unknown actor (ie Hemsworth & Holland)

I got a better question.

When was the last time someone was miscast for a role in the MCU? Not the writing, not the costume design... but the actor or actress themselves just didn't do a good portrayal of the character?

I got a better question.

When was the last time someone was miscast for a role in the MCU? Not the writing, not the costume design... but the actor or actress themselves just didn't do a good portrayal of the character?

Iron Fist easily unless you're not counting that as MCU

I wanna see how she handles the role

another black star that draws in hollywood is a good thing

and T’Challa def coming back

just think he will be from a different universe and time to give the role to a younger actor like David Oleweyo
I actually meant Damson Idris (Franklin Saint)

David would body the role too tho

Terrence Howard. Not once since Don Chedale took over did you think "I wish Terrence Howard was still in this role"

Same w/ Ed Norton's Hulk
I've never cared for Cheadle. I much prefer Terrence Howard. His banter with RDJ was gold.
But that’s not a knock on Terrance Howard, that’s more a compliment to Cheadle.

And if Norton was as compliant with the overall vision for Hulk in the MCU, I think he would have been great in the role.
This is a fact

Back