Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’ve never heard that shit. The cast was good but Chadwick did just fine

lol Go back and read some of the reviews or watch some on Youtube. Everyone thought Chadwick was good, but they thought his performance was subdued and that character wasn't used in a way that made him really stand out as much as he should have as a title character. I like BP as a character, and I believe it does suck that Chadwick died so soon. That said, it's crazy to me that people think a movie series praised for its ensemble can't get by with the loss of a couple characters.

EXACTLY!!!

I think both of us as soon as Mr. Boseman passed away said the script writes itself for going forward with Shuri as the next Black Panther. Unlikely hero who has to overcome the passing of her brother, comes of age right before the masses eyes to save her country.

The people on this site (even the naysayers) could write this damn script! LMAO.

She was one of the most popular characters in the movie and hits a demographic that is going to give huge support also
Right...

This shit has the potential to be so annoying... Because watch how shit flips

The heart shaped herb was there cuz of vibrainum right? Wakanda still has it right?

Plus Shuri a genius, they'll figure something out on how to recreate it.
84858F21-99EC-4EFE-8AAD-7663342DD9C6.gif
Let me hate on Shuri in peace LOL. But naw seriously I guess it’s cool they’re going with her just wouldn’t have been my choice. Also though we’ll see if she’s mentally stable to take on the role given her recent statements come to light and if Disney decides to keep her on

That’s hating ass Du of course he gonna say that lol
Cuz it was true.

I'm not going to go in like I did before the brother passing.

But I've been saying adamantly that T'challa was far from the most interesting character in the first movie.

And I maintain that a story dedicated to shuri would not only expand that universe, it's so fundamentally simple and effective they can stretch it over 2 movies to show shuri growth and universe build their next mcu phase....

Like nobody wanted chad to die.... But they not gonna lose a step

That's why I kept saying y'all niggaz confuse criticism for hate.

Its rumored there will be two black panthers in the next movie. I think they ard going to make black panther the king of the dead. He will prolly be in the panther suit throughout the whole film but t'challa won't make an appearance.

It's the fuckin main character
Niggaz acting like they lost museum patron #7

The movie was called Black Panther not T'challa. The sequel will have a Black Panther. Nobody is acting like this is where the franchise should have gone. The actor that embodied the character died. It's a messed up situation.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
So you saying marvel don’t have good sctirs besides a few folks

Is that what youre really saying?
I'm saying it don't take great acting to pull off a billion dollar marvel supehero movie staring a woman.

Captain marvel proved that.

They can tell a much better story with shuri and make way more money, without her having a great acting performance

I'm saying it don't take great acting to pull off a billion dollar marvel supehero movie staring a woman.

Captain marvel proved that.

They can tell a much better story with shuri and make way more money, without her having a great acting performance

In order for it to be good it does

I’m just not feeling Letitia as BP that’s what I’m saying. Shuri cool but not her. Ok so they’re not recasting T’Challa but it should be Killmonger or BP from a different universe. So here comes John David Washington or maybe David Oyelowo.

Back